Ray's Big Sister

~Ray's POV~

"Hey birthday dick." Geoff greeted me when he walked into the office today.

"Hello non-birthday dick." I replied. It was early in the morning, and only Geoff and I were there. Everyone else had yet to come in.

"Why did you come in?" Geoff asks.

"I wanted to finish up some editing I didn't finish yesterday."

"We should make a birthday video for you today. I'm sure the audience would love to see that."

"Alright, I don't really care." I said, trying to will my computer to speed up. It was slow in the morning, and so was I. I needed a red bull or a soda, something to wake me up. "Be right back." I mumbled to Geoff. I got up from my chair and walked out of the office, heading to the break room.

The whole building was quiet and peaceful, and I saw why most animators worked at night. That was the one thing I liked about mornings. Crazy doesn't come to work until nine A.M., and thank god, it was 7:30.

Upon reaching the breakroom, I swung open the fridge and saw a Coke with ny name on it. No, really. It was one of the promotional named Coke bottles. Upon further inspection, I noticed a string tied to the neck of the bottle. (I'm sorry, a Coke bottle with my name on it kinda shocked me.) Attached to it was a note that simply said:

Happy Birthday.
-The Animators

Well, that was a nice gift. They obviously didn't have to do it, so it was kinda nice. And I did want a soda. Win win. But before I took a drink, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I took it out and answered my phone.

"This is Ray."

"Hey little brother, happy birthday."

"Hey big sister, you remembered."

"You think I wouldn't? You're my favorite little brother."

"I'm your only little brother."

"That doesn't change the fact that you're my favorite little brother."

"Well that's true, I guess." I say into the phone, leaning on the counter. "What's with you?"

"I have a shit ton of work, maybe after we can hang out and play Mario Party or something."

"It's the best part of the year."

"Cool. What about you?"

"I have shit to edit, not alot, but I probably will need to do Gavin's."

"Gavin is the british one, right?"

"Yeah, you should meet them sometime."

"By the way you talk about them, I'm pretty sure I will get in trouble."

"Mom won't ground you."

"No, with the law."

"They aren't that bad, only Gavin is questionable. But he sets things on fire in slow motion."

"How have you not been in jail yet?"

"I am an evasive son of a bitch."

"High school says otherwise."

"Oh my fucking god, shut up."

"You know I'm right."

"No, coworkers." Kerry came in early, and he was now screaming. "Half tempted to punch him."