Girlfriend

Dan stood there, his mouth agape. Just who the hell was this guy, insisting that he was gay? Phil laughed, his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth. Dan hated him for being so cute.

"What?" asked Phil upon seeing the taller one's face and laughing some more. "I know that you're gay. It's alright."

Dan shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows. He shrugged Phil's hand from his back. "I'm not gay!"

"Well isn't that a disgusted face? Is there something wrong with being gay, then? You know, because you're not?" Phil smirked on the last two words, which made Dan feel lightheaded and frustrated at the same time.

"No. It's just-I'm not...I'm not a faggot."

Phil wrinkled his nose. "Faggot?"

"I didn't mean it like that...I like vagina, okay?!"Dan said in exasperation.

That sent the ebony-haired one into another fit of laughter. "Okay, Dan. Calm down."

Dan sighed. "Can we just talk about something else?"

"Like...?"

"You. Do you have friends, do a sport, have a hobby, a girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I've got friends. I'm not really into sports. I like making videos."

Dan smiled to himself, seeming to have caught him. "Girlfriend?"

"Not right now. I've got some exes, though," Phil replied breezily.

The way that Phil talked so confidently and was so sure of himself that it pissed Dan off for the right reasons. He was so attracted to him, and what made it worse was the fact that he was straight.

Phil noticed Dan getting mad. He reached for Dan's arse and grabbed it.

"Just for the record," Phil whispered seductively in Dan's ear. "There's nothing wrong with being a faggot." 

With that, Phil walked away from Dan and back to the cabin, leaving Dan feeling hot, uncomfortable, and like he needed to get off.

___________________

There might be more today. I have a friend coming over for a sleepover so I've got to clean my room. -_- Sorry the chapter was so short! More coming soon. x