*UPDATE*

Hi readers.

So...yeah, I know. It's been a looooong time since I've updated Camp Gay. I know that you don't want to hear my "excuses," but really, guys, I've been trying.

I've made four rough drafts of the next chapter of this story and I just CANNOT get it right. If you didn't know, all of my stories need to have a certain tone and mood, and if I can't get it right, then I won't publish it unless the demand is SUPER high.

All four rough drafts have been total crap in my opinion. I'm really trying to get the next one published for you guys, but it's difficult when I'm not happy with anything I right.

On top of all of this, I've been dealing with my own personal issues and things like school and illness. (I've been sick for about two weeks now.) I'd really appreciate if you all bare with me, and please, just have a little patience. I know that it's hard for you to be patient. I know this because the amount of "More!" and "Moar!" and "Update?" on my stories is ridiculous. (In a totally fantastic way.)

Please just keep in mind that I am a human, a student, with a life, responsibilities, and problems like everyone else. I'm not just that girl who writes one of your favourite fanfictions. You guys have been great with encouraging me to write on, but when I get personal messages, etc, asking me when I'm going to update, I feel very rushed and stressed to put out a new chapter. I write naturally; when an idea comes to me, I write it. My mind has been blank lately for Camp Gay.

I will publish a new chapter as soon as my tired mind starts working again. I'm NOT taking a break from wattpad or any other story whatsoever. It's just Camp Gay that's been leaving me clueless.

If you're still reading this, I salute you for putting up with my annoying "excuses" or "explanations" or whatever you want to call them.

Thank you!

(I'm not telling you to stop commenting or anything; just no constant personal messages asking me when I'm going to update :))

Love you all.

-danisnotonfirex