Shower

Over the next couple weeks, Dan and Phil spent every moment that they could together. They went to morning and afternoon activities together, ate all of their meals together, and hung out during their free hours. They were wary of other campers and counselors. Dan didn't want them knowing that he was gay. He didn't even want to think about what would happen if his mother found out. Phil agreed to keep it a secret for now.

"For now, it'll just be our secret," Phil said, sitting on Dan's bed. "But it's not that bad coming out. Everyone here knows that I'm gay, and they'll probably catch on because I'm hanging out with you a lot."

Dan was searching through his trunk for his showering stuff. Due to the schedule, campers had no time to shower in the morning or at night, causing them to shower at strange times, like during their  free hours.  "Can't gay guys have friends?" He questioned, moving his neat stack of clothes to the side and grabbing a towel.

Phil scoffed. "Well, yeah, but in case you've forgotten, I've been neglecting all of my other friends since I met you," he stated playfully.

"We're not...dating?" Dan asked, eyeing Phil. 

Phil shrugged and gave Dan a lopsided smile. "I don't know what we are."

Dan grabbed the last of his things for his shower and smiled, one dimple showing and his teeth white. "I'm going to shower, do you have to take one?" He closed his trunk.

"No. Last night before lights out I took one."

"You're not allowed to," the younger one replied, sliding his shoes on. 

"You're such a newbie," Phil commented as he followed Dan out of the cabin. They had to go to the bathhouse to take showers or use the restroom. Dan got in a shower stall and tossed his clothes over the door. Phil sat on a bench outside of the stall. There were only about four other guys showering.

"Are you going to sing this time?" Phil asked as Dan turned the water on to it's hottest setting, which was barely hot at all.

The taller one laughed as water started cascading over his body. "No." He wetted down his hair.

"Aw come on, put on a show for me, Danny."

Dan blushed. He didn't care that some of the other campers had probably heard it. All he cared about was Phil. 

"What kind of show?" Dan asked playfully as he washed his body off.

"I dunno," the black-haired one answered. "What're you doing right now?"

The one in the shower grinned and blushed once more. "I'm covered in soap."

Phil was now standing right outside the stall. "That sounds hot," he whispered quietly. 

The brunette didn't know how the answer him. His heart was racing. He was trying to think about what he was going to say when the stall door opened, revealing Phil, who was still fully clothed. Dan made an attempt to cover himself up, but it was no use. His friend had already seen him fully naked. 

Before Dan could utter a word, Phil stepped into the shower and closed the door behind him. 

"Phil," Dan whispered, surprised. "We can't."

Phil took his shirt off, which was soaked, and threw it over the stall door. "Holy crap, you're beautiful," he stated, looking at Dan's body and his tan line on his waist. He peeled the rest of his soaked clothing off of his body and then pulled Dan's lips to his as the water cascaded over their bodies. 

"Phillip Lester," Dan whispered, pulling away. 

"Daniel Howell," the other one whispered in return. Their eyes met.

"Are we about to have shower sex?" the younger one asked, laughing slightly.

"I do believe that I was just about to steal your virginity, sir," Phil said, smiling playfully. He put his hands on Dan's neck.

"Hey!" Dan squealed as his sensitive neck was touched.

"Shhhhhh." Phil brought his lips to Dan's neck.

Dan closed his eyes and fought back the urge to moan. His breathing was getting heavier. "Phil..." he whispered. "We can't....we can't do this."

"Yes we can," the older one replied. He put his hands on Dan's butt. "You have no idea how long I've waited to touch this arse again.."

______________________

YES. I KNOW. Pretty smutty, right? And YES I ALSO KNOW THAT YOU ALL THINK THAT PHIL IS INNOCENT. I decided to change it up in this story. I like sexual Phil. :3 ;) More coming soon. x