Basorexia

Basorexia (n)

    - the overwhelming desire to kiss

Ezra's POV

"Esmay"

She turned around to look at me with the door open and I pulled her into my arms pressing my lips against hers. I felt her melt against me and wrap her arms around my waist.

Pulling away once we ran out of air I smiled at her and stepped back. Holding her hand in mine I continued to step away not wanting to let go.

"Goodnight" I whispered at her

"Night" she whispered back

Our hands slid out of each other and I watched her walk inside her dorm and close the door. Turning around I started the walk back to my dorm. With my hands in my pockets and swaying side to side, I thought about how lucky I was to meet Esmay.

Getting to my room I took out my keys and went inside. Taking off my shoes I started to undress while walking towards the bed. I didn't register how tired I was until my head hit the pillow and I was out cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up early the next morning I got up and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Walking out I saw Finn entering the room with his bag in hand.

"Hey, you going to practice today?" I asked him

"Yeah but I'm going to be a bit late. I have to see a teacher before I go there" he answered

I nodded my head at him and walked towards the closet to grab my uniform, slipping it on. Putting on my cleats I grabbed my soccer bag and left the dorm and began my walk to the field. I reached into my bag and grabbed a granola bar and snacked on it since practice would be ending later this afternoon right before my classes. Getting to the field I dropped my bag off on the bench and jogged up to the rest of the team and started warming up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally getting to the dorm after showering I collapsed on my bed and let the muscle aches rush on me. I reached onto my bedside and grabbed my phone taking it off the charger. Unlocking it with my thumbprint I went onto messages and opened up my chat with Esmay.

Good morning

Sent 9:50 am

Read 9:15 pm

Hey I just got back from practice and classes

Sent 9:16

Read 9:17

How was practice

Sent 9:17

Read 9:18

Tiring I feel like falling asleep right now

Sent 9:18

Read 9:19

Staring at my phone I saw that she had read the text but wasn't typing. I waited for a few more minutes before putting my phone on my bedside assuming that she had fallen asleep. Closing my eyes and relaxing I heard a knock on the door. Groaning I stood up and walked to the door opening it.

Esmay was standing there with a bag in her hand wearing pajama shorts and a cropped pajama shirt.

"Sleepover?" she asked smiling at me

Laughing at the situation I opened the door for her and she took off her slides placing them at the door and dropped her bag off by the side of my bed. I closed the door and turned around to look at her to see her already in bed waiting for me.

I walked to the bed and got in reaching over to turn off the desk light. Pulling her closer into my side, she tangled her legs in with mine and rested her head on my chest.

Placing a kiss on her head I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

"Night Esmay"

----------------------------------------

618 words

Love someone - Lukas Graham