Cafune

Cafune (v)

- running your fingers through your lover's hair

Esmay's POV

Waking up I sat up and stretched my arms while opening my eyes. Looking beside me I saw that Ezra wasn't there so I looked around for him and saw that the whole dorm was empty. Grabbing my phone I saw that I had a missed text from him.

I had to wake up early to go to practice but I didn't want to wake you up from your sleep. Good morning I hope you slept well

Sent 8:00

Read 12.32

Placing my phone down I decided to go watch him at practice since I didn't have any classes today. Standing up I grabbed my bag and walked into the bathroom. I took out my toothbrush and toothpaste that I had brought and brushed my teeth while trying to wake myself up fully. I used my face wash to wash my face and then placed everything back inside my bag and whipped the counter dry.

I took out the clothes that I had brought and changed out of my pajamas. I put on cargo shorts and a peach color tanktop and grabbed my socks and shoes from the bag also putting them on. Walking out of the bathroom I decided to leave my bag here and dropped it off by the side of his bed.

Walking out of his room I started to make my way to the soccer field remembering where it was after exploring the campus.

Finally getting there I slipped on my sunglasses that I had brought and walked up the bleachers and found a seat. Sitting down I looked around for Ezra and saw that he was number 13 and the team were having group talk right now. I tucked in my legs and rested my head on my knees watching him. They were all sweating because of the exercising and the heat of the sun.

They got out of their circle and I watched them get into two teams. The team that Ezra was one began to take off their shirts and I felt my brain freeze. I felt myself begin to feel flustered and I dug my face into my legs.

Convincing myself to calm down I looked back at the field and saw Ezra looking at me and when we made eye contact he started to smile at me. I smiled back and waved at him. He chuckled and shook his head before heading back to his team. They were about to play against each other and the match was just starting. The teams decided their positions and Ezra walked into the middle where the coach was. I saw someone else walk into the middle on the other team and squinting my eyes I saw that it was Flinn. Placing the ball in the middle of the two they tossed a coin and called sides. Flinn's team one so Ezra walked back to his team and they waited for the kickoff. Flinn walked off to the side and the coach blew the whistle signaling the start of the match.

Flinn kicked the ball off to one of his team members and they began to dribble it off to the other side kicking it to a forward position on that side. Right before the shirts team member caught the ball a skins intercepted it and quickly dribbled it to the other side and passing it to another member who shot it in.