My Party Part 1

The Next Morning

Mum - I'll be away for the whole night. Where are you staying?

Kayla - Jamie is staying here tonight. I might ask Conan and Caleb to come over for a while.

Mum - That's fine, as long as you're on your best behavior.

Kayla - I always am.

I kiss her cheek. She leaves and Jamie comes over.

Jamie - I'm buzzing for your party tonight!

Kayla - Me too! We need to make sure this party is on the down low. My mother will kill me if she finds out I had people coming to the house.

Jamie - No worries, chicka. My lips are sealed

Kayla - I want tonight to be perfect. As my first party. It has to be unforgettable.

Jamie - With Kayla Smith hosting a rager, it totally will.

Kayla - We need to go shopping to get drinks for tonight and decorations. I want to do a bold theme.

Jamie - YASSSS!

Kayla - Lets go to the store. Everyone is coming in a matter of hours.

We get in the car and drive to the store.

Jamie - Who is coming to your party?

Kayla - Well I told Conan, who told the football team. Caleb is bringing Ivy. Kyle will be there too and of course you and me.

Jamie - It wouldn't be a party without you... Soooo, why is Ivy coming?

Kayla - It wasn't my idea. Guess who texted me this morning asking if she could come?

Jamie - Caleb? He can't spend one day without her lately.

Kayla - I know, seriously. But what can we do?

Jamie - Well, I'd like to do something. It's so hard being around him when he's with her. It's clear Ivy hates me, so Caleb pretends I'm not even there.

Kayla - Girl, you'll have me by your side all night. If anything happens with Caleb and Ivy, I'll be right there. And who knows? Thus night just be the night that Caleb realises what he's been missing.

Jamie - You really think so?

Kayla - That day is coming, Jamie. I don't think Caleb's ever truly lost feelings for you. And you guys take longer to come to their senses.

Jamie - Thanks, Kayla. You always know how to make me feel better. Sarah's not invited, is she?

Kayla - NO WAY, I'd literally never let her into the house

Jamie - Good. She's the last person I want to see tonight

Kayla - I couldn't agree more

We continue driving to the store.

Jamie - Which shop do you want to go to first?

Kayla - I want to figure out the theme, because what's a party without a theme.

Jamie - Great Idea

I look at my phone.

Kayla - Oh crap

Jamie - What is it?

Kayla - I just remembered I have an appointment with the school guidance counselor this afternoon. It's mandatory.