OMG!

Friday after school

I'm on the phone with Jamie.

Jamie - I can't believe you and Conan are taking a weekend trip together alone

Kayla - We're not going to be alone. We'll be with my brother!

Jamie - Uh huh. I'm just saying, Kayla, it's pretty couple-y. Especially considering you love Conan.

Kayla - Not as much as you love Caleb.

Jamie - Well, I do love Caleb, a lot. I just wouldn't be surprised if something happens between you two on this trip." A rock flies at my window.

Kayla - What the hell?!

Jamie - Oh come on. Like it didn't cross your mind??

Kayla - No, not you! Conan is literally standing outside my house right now with a freaking MOTORCYCLE.

Jamie - OMG. Then what are you still doing talking to me?! Have the best weekend with Conan... and when you guys get back, we're celebrating my birthday!

Kayla - Deal!

I walk downstairs.

Kayla - Conan, what is this??

Conan - I got it for our trip! You deserve way better than the bus.

Kayla - Wow. I'm impressed. Okay, it's pretty hot. I didn't know you had it in you.

Conan - You seriously underestimate me. And no motorcycle ride is complete without this...

Kayla - You got me my very own leather jacket?!

Conan - I figured it was only fitting. Oh and there's one more thing. By taking the bike, we'll have good time. Just enough for a surprise pit stop along the way that I've got planned

Kayla - I still can't believe there's more than a motorcycle.

I imagined my arms wrapped around Conan's waist, the feeling of his abs through his shirt. The wind whipping through our hair, the open road up ahead of us, the smell of Conan around me... A surprise was just the icing on top. Where was he going to take me??

Conan - You ready Smith?

We rode for an hour and got to the pit stop, we had a little talk about seeing Max.

Kayla - I just realised Max might take us to a uni party.

Conan - Yeah you might have all the uni boys over you.

Kayla - Maybe I want them to be all over me

Conan - You are beautiful

Kayla - Well, you'll have all the uni girls all over you. Your beautiful

Conan - No, you're beautiful. I haven't been with someone since...

Kayla - Since Sarah...

Conan - Are we really going to talk about this?

Kayla - I just want to know if you've slept with her?

Conan - I would never do that with someone like her.

When he said that I was relieved. I know it's not like he was my boyfriend, but I shuddered at the thought of them together like that.

Kayla - Conan. Are you still a... a... virgin?

Conan - Are you really asking me that?

Kayla - Yes... I'm curious.

Conan - I'm not, happy about it

Kayla - You've slept with someone?

Conan - Yes. Can we drop the subject now?

Kayla - You told me that you wanted to wait for the right person. But it's your life, not mine. I know I shouldn't judge.

We dropped the topic and Conan took me to the special stop. It's an opening looking out onto mountains. It looks so pretty. We sit there for a while and I rest my head on his shoulder. After a while we get back on the bike and continue the journey.

We finally arrived at my brother's uni. I was ready to get to his dorm and see the campus before it got too dark. More than anything. I was ready to spend the whole weekend with Conan.

Conan - This Uni is so nice, isn't it?

Kayla - This is the University that I'm thinking of going to next year.

Conan - I think I might join you.

Kayla - I'd totally make you my library buddy

He laughs.

Conan - So where is your brother?

Kayla - Follow me