About Jeongyeon

IU Entertainment
Yeah it is beloved IU unnie company and I am under them. I don't have any problem with company. Now I am Jeongyeon and I am an solo idol and I have friends in the industry or outside of the industry. I just wanted to stay with my sister so I joined IU entertainment along with her where as my friends all are in Sunmi unnie entertainment which is the rival of our company. It makes me sad whenever I am opposite to my friends fighting for the 1st place in award functions but now after 5 years I am habituated for all this and I am more than happy to spend time with them off stage. May be I will get a chance to perform with them. Let's hope it will and now I am at my fan signing event. I just released an album and it got a good response from public and I am so happy for this. I get to meet my fans and it helps us to get closer. I will get to know their side of story very well and I like to listen to them. Some people criticize me and some people love me. I don't want to spend my time wasting on haters so I don't care about it but IU unnie takes them seriously and takes action at them. She is a sweet heart. She takes care of us like a children of her and she says no one can dare to hurt us. Now the event started and less about me and now let's get to know my fans. Yeah I forgot to say you guys my fandom name it is Yoo's angels. My first Fan came I see her regularly at my events. She is like a family she have privileges to directly meet me but she prefers to be it like this so let it be.

Jeongyeon: Unnie how are you??
Fan1: I am good. This album is so good. All the songs are perfectly fitted in and each and every song feels like a singles. All the side tracks are wonderful.
Jeongyeon: Thank you. I am glad you all are loving it.
She gave me the cd and I signed it and wrote a message for her saying how thankful I am for receiving her love and like that she went and the second fan came

Fan2: Jeongyeon unnie close your eyes I will show you something.

I closed my eyes then she said open it then I opened it their is a small girl in the video call on the call

Fan2: Unnie she is the girl I adopted wanted to raise her. I wanted to bring her here but I don't want her to get tired so I came alone and kept her with my mom. This is because of you after I heard in your interview that adopting a person will give life to both the person who adopted and got adopted so I decided to try it. Here she is I love her.
Jeongyeon: Wow that is so cool. Thank you so much.
Fan2: I want you to write message to her on the cd.
Jeongyeon: Sure what is her name
Fan2: Yoo Angel

After listening to that it felt so good and like that fan signing event is completed and I am so happy for this. Now my schedule for today is completed now I am going home to get ready. I am meeting my friends for the dinner today.

Bye for now we will meet again. Thank you so much.