3Mix Comeback

No one's POV

They are getting ready for the vlive, while Nayeon is getting ready and here Jeongyeon and Jihyo are bickering like tom and Jerry. After getting ready Nayeon came and said

Nayeon: If you guys won't stop bickering I am going to home you both do the live.

Jeongyeon: She started it.

Jihyo: No she started it.

Nayeon: I am not asking about who started it I am saying to stop it.

 Jeongyeon: Sure Come then lets start the live.

They started live and they started answering fans questions 

Question1: Unnie Are you guys excited about it?

Jihyo: Yeah we are all.

Question2: Any particular reason behind the song Depend on you?

Nayeon: That is just to say how thankful I am  for my friends who stayed with me for a long time and I wanted to say thank you to them and this is my way of saying.

Question3: From How many years did you guys know each other?

Jihyo: We were all friends from our schooling days only.

Just like that they performed the two songs and said thank you and ended the live.

Now they are waiting for the food after changing and just then the food arrived and all sat and started eating

Nayeon: Jihyo Do you want to stay with us till the promotions going on?

Jihyo: Sure that will be easy for all three of us.

Jeongyeon: Are you sure? I mean Sunmi Unnie and you just moved in with each other. Do you think it is okay?

Jihyo: Yeah she have some works so she is staying in the studio for now so I think it will not be a problem but if it is also I won't mind.

Nayeon: Jihyo ya what are you thinking while saying that, Did something happened between you guys.

Jihyo: Nothing like that unnie. I wanted see your reaction, you know what every time I say that you know I am joking but I don't know why you get tensed about it.

Jeongyeon: Why are you teasing her? Don't do that.

Jihyo: Okay then I will tease you. 

Nayeon: Yeah do that leave me out of it.

Jeongyeon: Sugar here I am supporting you but you are joining hands with jihyo. I am hurt.

Jeongyeon said that with the pouty face

Jihyo: Don't do that it is the worst.

Nayeon: Don't say anything about that jihyo. I like that except that you can tease her as much as you want. 

Jihyo: Okay then I got call, I have to talk so I will meet you guys later. 

Jihyo said that and went to take it

Nayeon: Do you want to guess whose call is that?

Jeongyeon: Yeah it must be Sunmi Unnie's because she never ever dodges her call.

Nayeon: Yes you need to learn that from her.

Jeongyeon: You know I want to but I can't excuse myself from the discussions because I can't handle that so please 

Again she used her pout because she know it is the Nayeon's weakness so She uses that whenever she want to convince nayeon for something 

Nayeon: Yeah I got it no need to use that.

They both smiled and came home to clear the room for Jihyo because she is going to stay with them so they cleaned guest room and came down and sat on the couch just then jihyo came in

Nayeon: Jihyo we cleaned the room you can go and settle. We will meet you in the morning. Go and take rest.

Jihyo went in and took rest. Nayeon and Jeongyeon also went to their room and took rest.

The end of this chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter and if you guys like this chapter then vote for it and if you guys have any suggestions let me know in comments.