About Nayeon

Sunmi Entertainment
Hi I am nayeon and I am from Sunmi entertainment. I am in duo group with my friend jihyo. We have a comeback scheduled in a week and I am nervous about it. I am in the industry for more than 4 years but I still get nervous whenever we get close to comeback. This time we are releasing mini album with 7 songs. I hope our fans will like it. Yeah our fandom name is NJ stars and our group name is NJ. Here in our company I have friends but they are in different groups and I love them and one of my friend is in our rival company and her name is Jeongyeon. She just released her album I listened to it. It sounds so good and now here is the part which I hate we are releasing next week so basically we are on stage rivals and people think that we are rivals on stage so we may be rivals off stage too. But no we are friends. Now friends in our company there is a group name MISAMO and it have three of my friends they are momo, sana and Mina. They are very much famous in female population. I don't know why but all girls are all after them. Okay now I am sounding jealous but no who I am kidding I am jealous. Did you how much will it make happy for the female idols if they have the female fans following them. And now another group it is called SMC means School Meal Club group it consists of our maknaes Dahyun, chaeyoung and tzuyu. They are very famous as YouTube stars because practically their each and every mv has millions of views. And now I am here in the company to meet jihyo and Sunmi unnie to talk about the release arrangements.

Jihyo: Nayeon unnie how are you??
Nayeon: I am good jihyo-ya how are you?
Jihyo: I am good unnie some what nervous but let's get it.

After that we both came to the Sunmi unnie cabin and sat infront of the table

Sunmi: Are you guys nervous? If not better be because it is comeback day coming in a week.

She is always like this. She feels like nervousness brings out the best on stage performances and increases the problems off stage so she always tells us to don't let the on stage things to carry on for off stage relationships.

Jihyo: Sunmi unnie we are good and we came here to ask you to ask your permission to schedule as many interviews as possible.

Who is she kidding. Sunmi always believes artist have to do what they want to do. She gives us freedom to do anything but we can't do anything without telling her anything because we can't and we don't want to.

Sunmi: Sure guys. Why not but take care of yourselves don't stress much.
Jihyo: Sure unnie thank you so much. We will get going.

Jihyo said that we came out. I know what you're thinking why I didn't talked with Sunmi unnie because it is jihyo duty to convince CEO and talking with her.

After that I came home and now I will take a small nap and will get ready for the night dinner.

Bye guys for now. I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you so much.