Wedding and Adopting Baby

Jihyo POV

I know this is my suicide mission but I am kind of happy for both of them, lets have a bet Sunmi and Seulgi Unnie will be here in two minutes.

Jeongyeon: Jihyo Yaa I think Sunmi Unnie and Seulgi Unnie are here already.

Just like that they both came in quickly and

Sunmi: What have you done to Nayeon, Is she okay? Jisu why did you called us at this time.

Jeongyeon: Sugar is okay nothing to worry about and we are getting married now so we called you to come here.

Sunmi: What? Why? If you guys want to do that then you would have said to us we will organize your marriage like a wonder and beautiful thing in world.

Seulgi: Yeah it will be the festival people will talk about.

Jeongyeon: Unnie what I am saying is we are getting married here now.

Sunmi: What? We can't let that happen, She is our baby sister and we want to celebrate it. Not like this.

Jihyo: Sunmi that is what they want so lets keep low.

Just then I saw girls at the back and I think they heard the whole conversation so no need to explain them everything

Chaeyoung: Unnie let them be I will organize the photo shoot and I will arrange them the wedding after some time if they want it so Unnie let them be.

Sunmi: Chaeyoung Why are you on there side.

Chaeyoung: Unnie they love each other so we can't do anything, If we say no also they will get married but they will feel sad because they can't share their happiness with us, so let them be.

Irene: Bear Come on if you argue about it I am going to throw you out of the room.

Seugli: No Joohyun I am okay with it.

Jeongyeon: Okay Jihyo come on do something about Sunmi Unnie.

I kissed her and I know it will work because she know I won't do it if I am not sure

Sunmi: Okay as you wish.

Tzuyu: Okay you both are so whipped for Unnies and I love it you guys also weakness.

All started laughing

Mina: Where is Nayeon Unnie?

Jeongyeon: She is getting ready you guys go and help her.

Sana: We will do that but you also go and change.

Sunmi: You go and get ready me, Jihyo, Seugli and Irene will take care of the things here.

All are divided into two parts went in towards Nayeon Unnie and others to the Jeongyeon and they came out in just twenty minutes

Chaeyoung: Jihyo Unnie Mom and Mama are ready you can start the ceremony.

Jihyo: Okay then.

Just like that Jeongyeon and Nayeon Unnie walked down the aisle and standing next to each other