Finding Out

Jihyo's POV

I want we all to get together and conquer against jeongyeon and I am keeping out Nayeon unnie out of this discussion because I have a hunch that jeongyeon crush is nayeon unnie so I want we all to meet and talk about the things so I am creating a group for us that is

Urgent Discussion

Added Sunmi, Sana, Momo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu

Chaeyoung: Why are we in a group without my mom and jeongyeon unnie?

Jihyo: Because we are going to discuss about them so we are keeping them out of it and I want everyone in my house tonight. Did anyone is busy?

Chaeyoung: I am in

Dahyun: I am in

Mina: I am in

Momo: I am in

Sana: I am in

Tzuyu: I am very free I can come now too

Sunmi: Why am I in this conversation? I really can't make it but I know what jisu want to talk about you have a hunch that Nayeon is Jeongyeon's crush she want to meet us all , am I right ?

Jihyo: Why do you know me that good, Yeah it is right and also I want to meet you all. I will be busy starting tomorrow we are preparing for album.

Sunmi: I can't make it today but I will meet you tomorrow right, We decided to do something do you remember that.

Sana: You guys do know that we are here right?

Momo: Yeah we are here and I am staying away from Dahyun from so you guys keep it down.

Jihyo: You guys do know that we all are couples in this chat and what Sunmi said is not that bad if anyone that would be jealous that is me not you guys you all are going to meet today, I have to wait for tomorrow

Tzuyu: Unnie I am coming I have something to talk to you

Dahyun: Me too I am also coming now

Chaeyoung: I just talked with mom she said seulgi unnie knows about jeongyeon unnie's crush and she also knows that her crush is a girl but she didn't said anyone so if you talk to seulgi unnie we can know and I am also coming now.

Jihyo: What did MiSaMo guys did that SMC are visting me at the same time and I talked with unnie too but she said she can't share it because she promised jeongyeon so we have to figure it out ourselves.

Sana: I didn't done anything but if we didn't had meeting then I also would have come now only

Momo: Same here but Dahyun take care I will meet you in the evening.

Mina: Cub want to talk to you about her mom and I don't know why she calls her mom and I love how cub respects and sees Nayeon unnie as he goddess and Nayeon is not bad of a role model so I don't come between Cub and her mom.

Chaeyoung: Unnie I am going to company to meet Mina so I will come late.

Sana: OMG!! Guys we are at company in a meeting and I really don't want you guys to have sex here so wait for the night guys

Momo: Saying the girl who is not able to walk properly from morning and Tzuyu I didn't know you were this wild.

Jihyo: Okay now I am going and I want you all to be here tonight okay bye.

I said bye and I know what I am going to do I prepared all the things I see Jeongyeon do when nayeon unnie is around and when she is not and Now I am going to take a nap for sometime.