Press Conference

No one's POV

The three of them got ready and waiting in the van to get the signal from the staff to come out just then 

Jeongyeon: You are looking so good Sugar bring this dress to home.

Chaeyoung: I am also here so careful about what you are talking?

Nayeon: yeah I will bring them so shut up.

Jeongyeon: Sugar I love you so much Sugar.

Nayeon: Moon Pie if media makes you comfortable with the questions look at me I will answer them no need to respond to them and don't worry or else don't think about them.

Jeongyeon: Okay I love you so much.

Nayeon: Promise me that you don't worry I don't want you to feel pressured so be calm and cool.

Jeongyeon: I promise Sugar don't worry.

Chaeyoung: Whatever it is take care okay both of you because this is your first time you guys appearing in front of public after the announcement so there will be more questions about you guys then Show so careful.

Nayeon: Yeah sure we will be, Do you want to come to stage with us?

Chaeyoung: I will appear in the middle not from the start.

Jeongyeon: That is good and they are calling us so we have to go in.

They came in and sat there and introduced themselves and told the synopsis of the story and sat to take the questions from reporters

Reporter 1: This was your first show as actors, How did you guys feel about it?

Nayeon: We are so happy about it.

Jeongyeon: The Script is good and I get act with Sugar so that's the bonus part so I am very much happy and excited about it for you guys to watch it.

Reporter 2: Did you guys started dating before the show or else after the show?

Jeongyeon already started feeling uneasy so Nayeon started answering.

Nayeon: Before the album not the show.

Reporter 3: We heard you guys calling each other nick names and it is so adorable, Congratulations.

Jeongyeon: Thank you So much.

Reporter 4: I can see the love in your eyes for each other and thank you for saying it loud it is giving confidence to so many people.

Jeongyeon: Thank you so much, we are also thankful for all of you guys for supporting us.

Reporter 5: I heard rumor that you both live together is it right?

Nayeon: Yeah we are.

Reporter 6: Wow you guys are so straight forward.

Nayeon: Yeah we are because we love each other nothing is wrong with that so yeah we are.

Reporter 7: Who is the first one to propose?

Jeongyeon: Me and she immediately said yes.

Just then Chaeyoung came in and all are surprised 

Reporter 8: Wow Chaeyoung is also here, I think she is always with you guys where ever you go?

Nayeon: Yeah She is and she always will be.

Reporter 9: Can you guys promise us to do the cover of born this way by lady gaga and we want both Mina and Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Jeongyeon to do it.