Living Together

No one's POV

After they came to their house Nayeon started crying 

Jeongyeon: Sugar please tell me why are you crying, do you want some changes in the house. Do you not like something or did I said something?

Nayeon: Moonpie it is I am excited for entering a new phase in my life but I think I am losing something behind.

Jeongyeon: That feeling always comes to me always I come from my parents house to here but today I am feeling like it is our home and you completed it.

Nayeon: May be but I am kind of not feeling good so I will take some rest.

Jeongyeon: Okay then I will keep your items inside.

Nayeon: Yeah.

Nayeon said that went to sleep, she must be not feeling well then Jeongyeon cleaned and made room for nayeon in the closet and set them there and prepared food for both of them then came to wake nayeon up.

Nayeon: I don't want to wake up, come sleep with me. I want to stay close to you now.

Jeongyeon slept with Nayeon and said 

Jeongyeon: Sugar I can now die happily but I don't want to leave you hanging so I will live until the last breathe of yours and that will be last for both of us.

Nayeon: Moonpie me too I will be happy to die a day before you dies because I can't watch you like that.

Jeongyeon: I love you Sugar now lets go have a lunch.

Nayeon: Okay take me downstairs.

Jeongyeon took her in bridal style and bought her downstairs.

Nayeon: Moon pie food is delicious. 

Jeongyeon: Thank you Sugar.

They both had food and again nayeon don't wanted to walk so jeongyeon bought her upstairs and they both slept together.

Jeongyeon: Sugar I am feeling so horny now, Are you feeling okay to have sex now.

Nayeon: I am always on board for that except when the kids are around.

Jeongyeon: Point noted.

They both kissed and had very long with romantic sex and they both are exhausted and jeongyeon left the love bites all over Nayeon's neck.

Nayeon: Moon pie Jihyo, Mina and Chaeyoung are coming for dinner again today right?

Jeongyeon: Yeah but I think you have a lot of work before than.

Nayeon: Lets order dinner from outside and lets sleep like this

Jeongyeon: I am not talking about food, I am talking about.

Jeongyeon showed Nayeon her neck and there comes the reaction from nayeon

Nayeon: Oh that nothing worries, I will wear make up it will be covered.

Jeongyeon: Okay then its already 6 so lets get up and lets get ready they will come in an hour.

They both woke up and Jeongyeon got ready first and came downstairs to prepare everything for the dinner just then 

Nayeon started Shouting

Nayeon: Yoo Jeongyeon I am going to kill you now if I find you

She said that came downstairs running just when she is about to catch squad came 

Chaeyoung came running and saw nayeon and started shouting 

Chaeyoung: Mama I said not to make Mom Cry then why did you make her cry look at her eyes.