Third Wheeling Jihyo

No one's POV

Jeongyeon prepared the dinner for all of us with the help of Nayeon and Jihyo and Jihyo was always complaining about she being third wheel here with us around. We said to her to call Sunmi Unnie but Unnie is busy with some finishing touches of schedule of our album so she can't come. Here come the girls.

Chaeyoung: Hi Mom, Did you want any help?

Jeongyeon: Cub I am also here why didn't you ask me?

Chaeyoung: If I ask you you will tell me to help you but Mom will say no nee baby.

Jeongyeon: Why not? you have to help Mom and Mama right?

Chaeyoung: Okay I will help

Mina: Okay then go to them help them and we will be here for you guys waiting in the living room.

Nayeon: Ya why are you here go and sit with them.

Chaeyoung: No mom, Mama said to help you guys and More than happy to help you guys.

We bought the food to the living room and sat there started eating

Momo: Jihyo ya I heard you struggled with the recording of the song.

Jihyo: Yeah there are some lyrics for the song I felt like crying while singing them, I don't know why but while practicing also I felt that, If any of you guys have any ideas let me know.

Jeongyeon: Whenever you remember sadness in the lyrics try to remember the happiness in your life then you will be able to sing the lines without breaking your voice.

Sana: How can you be so sure about this?

Jeongyeon: I have been singing like that my all songs.

Jihyo: Wait let me try it like that.

She sang the song the song and didn't broke so she is happy with my advice and I don't want them to ask a specific question but just then baby asked me

Chaeyoung: Mama You sing the songs reminding yourself mom right?

There it is

Mina: Did you guys enjoyed dinner?

Just in time, Thank you Mina.

Dahyun: Yeah Unnie it is so good. I think Momo likes it better than at her house.

Momo: Yeah there is no one to cook there, I am having my food take out more recently because of schedule but today I enjoyed it the most.

Sana: Tzuyu why are you so silent from the evening?

Tzuyu: Really you know why and again you are asking me, Do you want me to tell in front of all?

All shouted tell us!!tell us!!

Sana: Tell them now, you already started they won't stop bugging me.

Tzuyu: I wanted us to have sex but Sana is not interested in that.

Sana: I already told I have no energy for again, I still have pains from yesterday and here you want to do it again

Tzuyu: You have pains, I didn't know that I thought you are good so that I wanted to have it. I am very Sorry my life

Sana: Me too Chewy ya, I don't wanted to see you get tensed because of me to day. You were already tensed so I am sorry.

They both hugged and kissed each other then

Momo: Sana Ya, How many times did you guys done it yesterday to make you like that?

Sana: Ya I am not going to say it and please chewy this time shut up your mouth.