Gossips flow fast

Jihyo POV

Today we are meeting to discuss about the songs who will participate in writing, composing and producing. We are in the discussion room waiting for Nayeon Unnie and Jeongyeon. Nayeon Unnie went to discuss about magazine with the Sunmi. The door opened then I thought one of them will come but they both came together and for my surprise they were holding hands, I mean Nayeon unnie is holding Jeongyeon's. As they came in I cleared throat then

Jeongyeon: Sugar I think Jihyo is telling us to explain holding hands.

Nayeon: Yeah Jihyo when I was coming from office then I saw jeongyeon and I was so excited to see her after a long time so I ran to her and bought her here.

Jihyo: Okay then lets get back to work.

I already sent message in a group with the picture of them holding hands, You guys already know Gossips flow fast then the water flowing.

Jeongyeon: Guys I want to compose the song with chaeyoung.

Jihyo: Why Chaeyoung is there any particular reason?

Jeongyeon: Nothing like that I want the song of us (mine and sugar) to be a Rap based song and I know Chaeyoung have been wanting to do it so I thought that will be good option and I want sugar to do rap parts. So as it is you will have pressure of rapping for the first time so I wanted to work with Chaeyoung.

Jihyo: OMG!! Jeongyeon you are really good with taking people's feelings into consideration and you obviously absorbs everything around you. Now I want to know why you are making lead singer as the rapper

Jeongyeon: Sugar said once she want to do rapping and I want her to try it with me and I want to make a song like that because I myself wants to do that.

Nayeon: Yes I want to try the rapping but do you think I can do it.

Jeongyeon: I think you can if you try and practice.

Jihyo: Okay then I wanted go for Ballad for my solo, What you guys say?

Nayeon: Good go for it, you can't do that with me so it is good you try it and I think you will be so good.

Jeongyeon: Yeah you want any help from anyone to work with you on your solo.

Jihyo: Yeah I want the help from Momo to choreograph my song.

Jeongyeon: Because?

Jihyo: I want this song to be special so I want Momo to choreograph it.

Nayeon: Okay got it.

Jeongyeon: I will call chaeyoung ask her if she is free to do it or else I have to double my work

Jihyo: She said she is free and Momo will be busy for like 2 months so I will compose the song then she will choreography it.

Jeongyeon: How did you talked about this with them while we are here and you didn't called them

Jihyo: Nothing we were just talking in messages and she said okay.

Nayeon: Where did you talked with them, I didn't see the messages in group chat.

Jihyo: I sent them personal messages and asked them.

Nayeon: Okay then Moon pie I will go now, I have some other work. I will meet you guys afterwards.

Nayeon Unnie said bye then went to do her work,

Jihyo: Jeongyeon do you know anyone who is suitable for Nayeon Unnie, I am trying to fix her with someone.

I know I said to sana I don't want to do this but why don't just try it

Jeongyeon: None that I know of

Jihyo: Okay, what about your crush, Did you said to that person about your crush?

Jeongyeon: Not yet but I am about to today.

Jihyo: Really when? where? How?

Jeongyeon: That is so many questions but I am meeting her today for the dinner and want to say to her but I am afraid that it will make our working atmosphere bad.

Jihyo: Who is she you have crush on?

Jeongyeon: She is Nayeon, Now that I said it don't you dare to set her up with someone

Jihyo: OMG!! We are right then, why did you decided to say that now after a long time of keeping itself for you only

Jeongyeon: I am getting worried she will meet some one so I at least want to say to her that I have crush on her. If I get rejected also that won't be the problem but if I won't say it I will regret it for the rest of my life so I want to say it.

Jihyo: So do you want my help in this

Jeongyeon: No I just wanted to share it with someone before I say to Nayeon so I won't remain crazy if she rejects me and I want to depend on someone if ever that happens.

Jihyo: No worries she will or else we all are here for you.

Jeongyeon: Do you guys have a separate group excluding me and nayeon?

Jihyo: Yeah we created it to discuss about you two

Jeongyeon: Good then I will get going, I got message from nayeon saying she completed her work and ready to go for dinner.

Jihyo: Yeah take care and if something bad happens come to my house don't go to yours directly okay?

Jeongyeon: Okay.

Jeongyeon POV

I said bye to Jihyo and picked up Nayeon and we got the subway sandwich because we decided to eat that only then

Jeongyeon: Nayeon I have been meaning to tell you about this from a long time but I didn't wanted to disturb your goal when we were trainees after that I don't wanted to disturb your career so I didn't said it but now I think if I don't say it now it will be my last chance so I am saying it.

Nayeon: Moon Pie I don't want this type of confession, I want you to look at me while talking to me then I will think about it.

I looked into her eyes and said

Jeongyeon: Sugar I like you and I know you didn't thought about it but at least give me a chance to court you.

Nayeon: Sure I will give you chance and lets see where it takes us but remember I am not promising anything, I am just saying I will try

Jeongyeon: That is enough for me Sugar.

After that I dropped her at her home and came back to mine and messaged jihyo saying

Jeongyeon: It went good and I will be courting her from starting tomorrow

I sent that and I slept.

The end of this chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter. If you like this vote for it and if you have any suggestions let me know in comments