Nahyo Comeback

Nayeon POV

Today is our comeback stage and Jeongyeon's last stage for this album. we are sharing the waiting room and she is nominated for the first place and I want her to win this because I saw how much effort she kept on this album especially the title song called love line. Talks on the street is that song is about her crush from school but as you guys know we don't know who her crush is and we verified all the options but we came up with nothing and if we ask her she won't say anything and tells us leave it so we didn't forced her because she is kind of sensitive to the personal things of her but she herself will say if time comes. She just finished her recording and came in

Jihyo: Hey jeongie you are so good. Performance was great.

Jeongyeon: you guys too both looked so cool and I kind of like vibe of this song.

I don't know why she never from the time we are in school she looks at me when talking. She always looks down or side. I asked her but she didn't said anything so I left it. As I said she will say if she want to only. She won't share if she don't want to. Now also she said about our performance but she was only looking at jihyo and I am like not their in a room with her. And FYI she talks with all the girls and she plays with them but she stays distant from me. At first I thought I must have intimidated her but now I don't know I just got habituated for it. She only answers the questions I ask in a short or one word answers but if you listen to her songs then you will know because I think she uses all her words or talking in her lyrics and for that her singing some lines with closed eyes and I think she does that because she remembers that person and I like her sincerity while singing her lines and for some reason I admire her for that but I never said to her anything about this. And for some reason she never calls me unnie but she never disrespected me but she won't call it. Lets take some break from my POV and go for jeongyeon POV.

Jeongyeon POV

Okay here I am and you guys must have been waiting for me to say who my crush is but I think you all know it because you saw the picture in the last chapter of my phone cover but I will say it anyway it is Nayeon and I think most of my songs are about her but I didn't want to say this to anyone because I don't want her to know so for that reason I kept this only for myself until one day my sister saw it and from then I share my thoughts with her only. As per now today I have been waiting room with nayeon and jihyo. They had their comeback stage today it was so cool and I like the song it has cool vibe. You know sunmi unnie, She creates the master pieces I really want to be like her, She is my inspiration. She is the young CEO with her own company then Irene followed in her steps and they both are like this rivals in the people's image. After they said they are friends then also they think like that so they left it and Irene wants to have a meeting with me today night that at the hotel along with my manger and said she want me to go on some show and she will give details at dinner. So after this show I have to change and I have go for meeting. I nominated for the first place but I have the strong oppositions so lets hope I win but may the best song win. They started counting numbers and we all their standing and with a slight margin I won and now it is my encore show and it is done I thanked all my fans, friends, family, my company and the person who inspired me to write this song. I am now getting rid of this make up and I am going to the meeting.

Jeongyeon: Nayeon and Jihyo I will be get going I have meeting with Irene unnie about some show.

Nayeon: Ya see jihyo now also she called Irene unnie unnie but not me. look at her. Jeongyeon aa call me unnie.

Jeongyeon: Okay then I will get going.

Nayeon: See now also she is calling me. But bye. Have a nice day.

Jihyo is so busy with their managers. I think that must be about their schedule dates because that looked serious. So I didn't disturbed them and went on. I know and seriously I don't want to call her unnie why don't she understand that really. within twenty minutes I arrived to hotel and saw Irene unnie sitting talking in phone and she looked serious so it must be about business and when she saw me she said bye and greeted me

Irene: Jeongyeon hi, What did you want to eat?

Jeongyeon: I will have regular and what do you want to discuss about ?

She ordered the food and said to me

Irene: Jeongyeon there is a offer for you to do the 6 episode love story with another female artist and netflex want to try out the two female ladies and they want to do look test and regarding that we will discuss this tommorow with that another lead agency and that lead.

Jeongyeon: Who is another lead? I mean did you not know or you can't say about her

Irene: I didn't know the details yet and I was talking to them only before you came they will update me tommorow and you will also have to meet her tomorow evening for the meeting. Is it okay with you because today only you closed the schedule and may be you will get pressured then I can say no to this offer

Jeongyeon: No worries unnie I will love to do the show and I will meet you tomorrow now I will go and sleep. I just want to sleep so I will get going bye.

I came to home and bathed and slept.

The end of the Chapter.

Thank you for reading. If you like this chapter vote for it and if you have suggestions then comment them.