Chapter 11

Thank you for 600 reads 💛

-

"What did you do, hyung? He really follows the list."

Minho on the other line just chuckles. However, he will be lying if he says such simple action done by Hyunjin doesn't give him any fluttering feeling.

"I'm going back to work. Watch over my puppy, Sung."

"Roger that."

Soon as the older ends the call, Jisung returns his attention back to Hyunjin.

Minutes later, he sighs. Hands grip tightly to the steering wheel and legs cannot stop stomping. His stomach eventually lets out a loud growl. At this point, food on Hyunjin's plate steals his focus instead.

"Fuck it!"

Exiting the car, Jisung strolls toward the restaurant. And without hesitation he makes his way to Hyunjin's table.

"Mind if I seat here?"

The librarian looks up at the voice source, clearing his throat before answering, "Yeah, sure."

"Thanks!" The squirrel like boy smiles happily. "You're the library staff, right? You helped me yesterday."

"I guess? I'm sorry I don't remember you, though." An apologetic smile instantly appears on the older's face.

"Eyyy it's fine!" Jisung smiles reassuringly. "The name is Han Jisung by the way."

"Hwang Hyunjin." He answers, stretching his hand to return the handshake from the other.

"Is the food nice?"

The older cannot help but mentally coo at the boy's doe eyes. "Wanna try it out?"

Jisung gasps. "Yes, please!" Then opens his heart-shaped lips forming a big O.

At first, Hyunjin just blankly stares at him, only finally gets the signal when the squirrel like boy makes a hand gesture to feed him.

"My da- my brother usually feeds me." He cheerfully says after swallowing the first bite he got from the older, trying to ignore the fact that he almost called Chan his daddy.

Luckily though, Hyunjin did not hear it.

While waiting for Jisung's order to come, they talk, getting to know each other within the short limited time.

It doesn't take long for them to drop the formalities. In fact, Hyunjin can feel his jaw hurts as he is smiling and laughing a lot. Jisung is such a good companion and effortlessly funny.

Sadly, their happy moment needs to stop when Hyunjin's lunch break is nearing the end.

"Let me treat you, so just enjoy your meal." The librarian smiles before ruffling the squirrel like boy's fluffy hair.

"Thank you, hyung!"

The other nods and walks toward the cashier to pay for his meal and Jisung's. Once he does, he makes his way to the door to exit the building. But something holds him from moving.

["Make new friends"]

"Jisung." He calls, making the boy who is busy stuffing his cheeks with food looks up.

"Let's hangout together sometimes."

-

449 words