❃ Chapter Thirty Nine - Epilogue

Yawning loud enough to crack my jaw, I raised the back of my hand to cover the gesture. I squinted a little, just as I found myself the right spot to park it in. Pulling up the car, putting it in park between the pink Jeep and the blue Volvo, I yawned again, this time leaning my head back against the seat.

Man… was I tired!

Last night I'd worked a fucker over at the warehouse until one in the morning - as part of the job Logan offered me was to do interrogations. The other part consisted in me training newbies, seeing nobody was too jolly about doing that. Not that I was, but I surely liked messing with the little morons.

And when I came home, I found Narah on her laptop in the attic, doing adjustments on her book. I was so tired, I would have fallen asleep the moment my head hit the pillow, but when I saw her? Yeah, my other head said, "No, no, no, sleep can come later, now let's eat her pussy and find her G-spot again!"

She'd been spread on the love seat up there, with her head rested on a pillow and one of her legs up on the backrest. Her foot dangled impatiently as she read through her drafts, biting her nail. The first thing I'd noticed - other than the fact that she wore one of my shirts and some wool socks - was that damn habit she'd developed in the past half of year. Every time she was deep in thought, she had to gnaw on something, whether it be her lip, her nail, a straw or a pen.

It took her a few moments to notice my presence, and when she did, she smiled her mind-blowingly bright smile that could be used as a generator to light up the entire city.

I practically stood no fucking chance against temptation. I came up to her and shut her laptop and captured her lips with a kiss and I raised up my shirt and ripped off her panties.

Groaning at the memory of her moans and squirms and cries as I went down on her, as I feasted on her perfect slit, as I dug my fingers deep inside her to massage that magical spot, I cursed the growing erection inside my pants. After I gave her three orgasms with nothing but my mouth and fingers, I kissed her hard and good on the lips. My clothes surely couldn't have come off faster than they did in that moment. But it was worth it, because the moment I'd thrusted inside her, I saw fucking stars. It was like always, each time with her felt like the first time, each time felt better. And… like always… I had to hold myself back from cumming right away.

Because sliding back into home was that good.

After that session, I turned her around and took her from behind. More like rummaged her pussy to the point she milked me. Annnnnnd… then I fucked her mouth.

Once we were done doing the dirty in the love seat in the attic, we headed down to our bedroom, where we had a little more fun. We fell asleep at four am. As usual, I woke up early, but I spent the first hour just staring at her, brushing circles on her skin and humming some song I'd played days earlier at the piano for our nephews.

As soon as she woke up, we took a shower and headed downstairs to have breakfast. Jeeves was good enough to anticipate our awake - as always - and already have something prepared for us. I wasn't that bothered, seeing he was one of the three people out of my family that I actually ate the food of, but I still liked doing myself the cooking. And so did Narah.

All in all, after we ate, after I got ready, after I said my goodbye to my Narah and Jeeves, I got in my car and came here.

Narah practically worked from home, seeing she was posting her books on a reading platform with which she'd signed a non-exclusive contract. But I oftentimes had been surprised by her coming to see me at work.

I wasn't sure today would be one of those lucky days, tho.

With a heavy exhale, I got out and headed down the street to my very destination. I entered The Crown through the front, too tired to make my way down the alley to the back entrance.