❃ Chapter Four - E-boy

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
Zoe
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

I had not expected this to happen.

I came to the bar to pick on Javier who seemed to be having quite the fun in checking out other women. And… maybe I could break up with him now to avoid further conversation. But that was not what I found when I finally made my way through the crowd of dizzy, dancing strangers. Which brought the second what-I-didn't-expect.

About two and a half hours ago I agreed to dress in the most revealing clothes Luisa could ever give me, so I should have expected to be looked up and down by anyone, but… this was not who I had in mind as anyone.

I had in mind those men with big bellies that smelled like alcohol and Tobacco, not this… man? Jesus, he looked bigger than my definition of a man!

Tall, definitely a six-feet-eight, maybe -seven, so I wouldn't exaggerate. Big body covered by only a black turtleneck that looked like it was going to split on his thick muscles, a pair of leathers accentuating those huge thighs, and a pair of black military boots in his legs. Jesus, his biceps seemed as thick as my thighs. But no matter how hot he was, he was hella more handsome.

Black jet hair that seemed to have been brushed back so many times, it stuck in the slid position, the strands shining with a purple and green and red glow from the lights. His jaw was cut square, strongly shaped, his nose was smooth, a hard line in the perfectly symmetrical features on that beautiful face with high cheekbones and hollow cheeks. Lips were almost full, parted and a beautiful pink shade that gave them a soft glow. The perfect, dark goatee around his mouth was the same color as his hair and those dark brows that seemed to inch higher to his hairline the more we stared at each other.

Fuck me, he really had the perfect facial symmetry.

But screw all that! His eyes… good God, his eyes! They were as green as the forest, with the softest tint of emerald shimmering from the lights.

He was… beautiful. So achingly beautiful!

My throat grew tight as a fist, my ability to inhale gone. Sighing a shaky breath, all I could do was stare at him as he looked me up and down all over. Jesus, was it the third or the fourth time he did that?

With a bump into my back, I suddenly came back online, realizing what I had just done. The glass that was supposed to be in my hand was somewhere on the floor, among the thousand feet and out of my sight. The liquid that was supposed to be inside… all over this breathtaking stranger.

Shit.

Scrambling with my jacket, I searched my pockets for napkins, struggling to find my voice.

"I-I'm so sorry," I stammered in spanish, pulling out the saving grace I seemed to carry on me. "I didn't… uh, see you…"

Yeah, and how could that be true? He was huge! Hard not to miss the guy.

"I just… I'm clumsy." Which wasn't really true. He… uh, he was intimidating.

Reaching to wipe his chest, I didn't even hesitate to make the contact. But I did stop shortly when I realized what I was doing and how… hard he was. Jesus, he was as tough as a brick wall!