❃ Chapter Fourteen - No Matter What

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
Jerome
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

I've been pacing around my damned room for about three hours now, smoking, cursing, glancing at my watch, rolling cigs, repeating.

And yet, the time kept passing slower and slower.

After she stood up to herself so beautifully, after her father slapped her for saying the truth, and most of all, her opinion, he dragged her only God knew where while I stood there like a fool, unable to do shit.

In my pent-up fury, I had noticed that fucker who stood by the window eyeing me suspiciously. From the moment he entered the room, he seemed to have fixed on me for some reason. Not that I cared, but he was beginning to get on my nerves.

I said I'd take a shower as I stretched my neck and cracked my vertebrae in place, to lose the tension in my body and give that fucker a reason to stop looking at me like that.

Jose nodded and all three of us, me, him and Sofia, headed upstairs. I took my shower... and then I got to pacing and stressing myself out.

Sick of doing the same bullshit, I sat down at the desk and turned on my laptop. I accessed the security system, hoping I could see where they were, but with all the cameras set, they must've gone somewhere without any. Which made me curse again.

After I had realized I could hardly get into their security system, I called Pip and asked for help. I wasn't gonna waste time trying to prove I could do it on my own. Then, I asked her to give me a hand with the footage taken from the club, seeing I was going to kill Doctor Moreno and mark him.

I obviously took credit for taking his life, so I couldn't afford having my image make the news and the Garcia finding out my real identity.

Last Saturday I had done the deed. It was quite amusing. I managed to get inside his head easily, mostly because he started crying and begging as soon as I tied him up with the thick metal cuffs I had brought and splayed him out on his table. I used him as a punching back a little, then I marked his precious little body with some petty scars to make it more special.

Then I got to the fun part. As I had said, getting inside his head was easy. A pussy like him - because that was the defining word of a man who admitted to everything he did thinking he'd be saved - had a weakness for the balls he was so proud of. So all I could say was that I made our Cambridge graduate scream his balls off before I finished his poor excuse of a life.

Revenge truly was more fun than just torturing for information. Oh, and the fact that I made him confess to his shit? That was amazing! I taped all that and had it sent to the media yesterday... so his reputation of a good doctor could be questioned after his death and he could be cursed in his afterlife even more.

Evil? Little old me? Nah, just bored.

Passing through the cameras several times, I also couldn't help but remember the night I sneaked through the house after freezing certain cameras and moving everything in Mrs Nieto's room an inch to the left. In the morning she hadn't seemed any different, but after doing it a second time two nights later, I managed to see the paranoia sip in. I kept doing it when I couldn't sleep these past two weeks.

It was fun seeing her expression at breakfast or at the discipline lessons... she really seemed afraid a little. I even heard she's been obsessing about it while I was passing by some maids. The ladies were talking about her asking to check the cameras if someone was in her room and saying that her things were moving around.