Miraculous OC

Name : Lucille Lebuff

Age: 16

Birthday : September 1st

Gender: female

Sexuality: bisexual

Personality : Lucille is a bubble girl, always curious and wanting to solve any mystery. Lucille also is very spontaneous and unpredictable with her actions as she keeps everyone on their toes.

Face claim:

Crush: adrien or marinette

Likes: cheesecake, rock climbing, singing and playing her violin.

Dislikes: water (she can't swim), loud high pitch noises, bullies and broccoli

Friends: Alya, Nino, Luca and your oc

Back story:

Lucille is the youngest child of four boys. Tyler, Antoine, Raphael and Denis. Lucille is the baby and spoiled that is why her mother put her in ballet and modelling. She is a rather well known child model and ballet dancer in Paris. They live off her modelling pay for a very long time until her mother got into accounting, as her mother is crippled, her mother has a bad leg that broke badly and never really healed after an accident when she was dancing ballet. She now works as a accountant for very famous people due to her daughters connections. They live pretty well, quite wealthy but not stinking rich. Her two older brothers, Antoine and Tyler are in collage and Raphael is working in a mechanic car repair shop to help support the family and Denis is in his final year of school. Dad died in a car accident when Lucille was 10 years old.

Hero name: lioness

Miraculous: a lion hair clip

Kwami: a little lion club named Nala (I know "very original" leave me alone)

Hero power: super agility, super speed, super strength, super bite (she can break anything in her jaws) and claws, that claw and scratch threw anything.

Hero superpower: roar, its so loud it paralyses everyone within a 10 mile radius

Hero animal: Loin

Hero outfit : her hair acts like a lion mane