Harry Potter Legacy Oc

Name : Peyton Robinson

Age : 16

Year : 5th

House: slytherin

Personality :

Peyton is a stubborn, hotheaded, spontaneous, cunning girl that doesn't take no for answer and a has a hunger for justice. She always finds a way to get what she wants through manipulation, stealing or sneaking.

Peyton only wants to live life to its fullest as an adrenalin junkie. Though seeking danger is her whole identity, she isn't dumb, if there is absolutely no chance of survival she isn't going to risk it.

Within only close people she trusts fully there's another side to her that others do not have the pleasure to see, a Kind side that's full of bubbly compassion.

Face claim :

Status : Half blood

Status : Half blood

Wand :  Ashwood - Phenoix feather - 13 inch - Unbending

Backstory :

Peyton grew up in the muggle world as her father was a muggle and her witch mother passed away. Peyton watched her mother throw her out out their burning family home and into her father's arms as a burning support beam collapse on top of her.

Peyton  received her letter to Snakebinder Academy, the Australian wizarding school. And attended there for four years until her father accepted working in London making her move and needing to transfer to Hogwarts wizarding school.

Gift: Peyton has a secret gift to cast wand less magic and manipulate elements.

Drawbacks : she can only cast her elemental power wandless, putting her in a disadvantage from deflecting spells and offen leaving her vulnerable.

The element power draws out alot of energy and cause her to faint if she uses too much.

She can make the ground shoot up rocks but she can not create rocks.

She can create fire but if it's in her hands too long it can burn her

She can manipulate water but she can not create it.

She can only manipulate the wind from her lungs or passing wind.

Patronus: great white shark

Bogart: fire

Crush : Sebastian