Hotel Transylvania oc

Name : Violeta Dimitrescu

Nickname: V

Age : 27

Species : human

Personality : V is a very kind hearted, she always sees the positive side in every situation but if you cross her all that kindness evaporates and she becomes ruthless, blunt and harsh like a complete flip in personality toward that one person who got under her skin.

Face claim:

But with porcelain white skin and pale green eyes

Crush: Dracula

History: V was abandoned at birth as a sacrifice to castle Dimitrescu in a remote town in Romania and was adopted by Alcina Dimitrescu and grew up with her and her three other adopted daughters as they were vampires and they thought a sacrifice would bring constant peace. Despite being a sacrifice to vampires she thrived as a happy girl.

When she was about 23 she met a young man and married though Alcina—her adoptive mother— didn't approve she let her be happy, she shortly had a child, but the village saw her as a discarded sacrifice and was disgraced for not being good enough for Lady Dimitrescu and the village burned her house down, killing her husband and making her child sick with the smoke he inhaled, her son didn't survive much longer.

Instead of facing her grief and healing she chose anger, she slaughtered the whole town with a big massacre, half of the town was able to escape to safety under her nose. But She was so embarrassed of her actions, so embarrassed that her adoptive mother would shun her for disrupting the peace she fled and went travelling, paranoid that her vampire mother would find her and kill her for killing all those people (though that wouldn't happen)

Friends : none but once she gets to the hotel, the gang (frank, Wayne, griffin, Murray, drac, Eunice, Wanda, mavis) and your oc

Enemies: none

Hidden talents : she can sing and play almost every instrument classically (as Alcina Taught her) and in punk rock due to her travel. She loves her arm tattoos and can tattoo skin