My hero academia oc 1

Name // Penelope Yagami
Nickname // Poppy
Birthday  // April 1st
Age// I don't know what year it is in the BMHA is in but she's about 16
Class // 1A
Personality // Penelope is a very hyper, sarcastic and cheeky girl. She finds that life is too short to be shy and do just achieve adequate results. She strives to be the best and have the most fun doing so.
Sexuality // bisexual
Crush// she's a little hoe, basically anyone, but she's not a slut so she won't go for anyone that is taken, she has standards too XP
Quirk// the elements. Fire, water/ice, air, earth manipulation
Strengths // being outside with the elements basically. Being outside just boosts her power
Weaknesses// she can't use her water ability if there is no water for her to manipulate and it there is no water, there's no ice. She can't manipulate earth or rocks if she can't carry it herself. If the air is too heavily polluted she finds it hard to manipulate, she also finds fire hard to control.
Family//
                Father - Lee Yagami - Japanese - works two jobs to try and keep him and Penelope stable.
               Mother - Helen Smith - Australian - dead, died in a car accident when Penelope was only 12

Back story//
Penelope's life was very relaxed and privileged with her and her parents, they weren't rich but they had what they needed and they were comfortable. Until her mother died in a car accident, she was in the car with her. She was helpless as she cried for help and watched her mother die in-front of her as she couldn't do anything. From that day life has been difficult. They moved to japan to gain help from the family on her fathers side. Penelope watched as her father struggled to keep things stable. This was the trigger, She loves her father and wants the best for him, as he has given up a lot to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, for all of her life since her mother died She has worked a part time job to help her father with the bills. She wants to be a hero for him. To give and support him with everything he needs and wants as he did for her.
Appearance//

Hero stuff

Hero or villain// hero
Hero name // Captain Elemental
Hero outfit//

If there is Anything that I have missed please let me know, thanks

If there is Anything that I have missed please let me know, thanks. 😊