marvel oc3

Name // Daphne Stark

Gender // female

Family // Tony Stark - brother

Age// 29

Face claim//

Personality : Daphne is a shy and meek girl

Personality : Daphne is a shy and meek girl. She is very quiet and has a lisp that she is very insecure about. She is a big push over to the people she cares about as she is a huge people pleaser. She empathic to people's feeling and tries her best to make everyone happy. She is also very smart, yet humble, though smarter then her brother Tony, she always makes him think he's the smarter one. She also is very flustered very easy.

Backstory:

A few days before her parents died, she was a unicorn baby, conceived out of nowhere with the smallest chance to survive as her mother was rather old. Tony was just as shocked when he found out about his sister and wanted nothing to do with her until meeting her for the first time and fell in love with her, wanting the best for his little sister. Unfortunately the parents passed leaving Daphne in Tony's care for all her life. Tony had to raise Daphne as he would never give her up though it was rather hard for him to raise her and run a business.

Daphne was a blessing of Freyja, the godess of fertility and Thor's mother, as this child would one day save the world (earth and asguard) from devastation. This gave her the gift of elemental manipulation from the tesserak. She had the ability to manipulate water, earth, air, electricity, greenery and fire since she was a child and only came out when in danger, she wasn't able to control them until her early adult years.

Drawbacks // with so much power it takes alot out of her, it drains alot of her energy if she uses to much, she can pass out due to exhaustion and fall into a deep sleep as long at 3 days to recuperate her energy back. As well as she needs to be around or have absorbed the material to manipulate to use it. If she is dehydrated and nowhere near water she can't use her water, if there is concrete on top of the earth she can't use her earth ect. She can absorb fire into her chest to use it, or ingest water to use it.

Superhero suit// (I don't own the art, all credit goes to the artist)

Crush : either bucky or Loki