Asylum

Kelly

Today is my first day coming down here doctor hugo told me that sometimes I would come down here to care for the other patients.

When I went into the room I see green hair wait is it the guy from the club the other night why is he in the Asylum?

Going into the room he gave me a smile

I sat across from him then looking at the paper "Are you okay" I asked he didn't answer he just looked at me

Okay..well I guess I'll just not say anything I don't understand why they got him in that thing.

"Does it hurt?" He just kept looking at me I went over to him taking off his jacket when he got out he hugged me.

It would be rude to turn him away even though I just met him I hugged him back he then let go of me.

"Your beautiful angel" I looked at him it was the first thing he ever said to me I smiled "your beautiful too stranger".

"Can I see you again" I looked at the clock then him "sure" I looked at the clock once more "oh crap I'm late".

He tilt his head to the side "late for what?" I look over to the window well it shouldn't hurt to tell him even though talking about out personal lives can get us into trouble.

I got closer to him and whisper "I have a date also do you want me to put that back on you" he didn't say anything to me.

"Um..I have to go have a nice day stranger" getting up to leave then locking the door sad how they have to live like this down here.

The Asylum is not a place you want to be tied down to a chair or bed getting force fed or even beaten it just cruel these people are human too.

But now that I think about it how did he get down here yesterday he was at the club today he's at the Asylum how strange.