Bad

Joker

After Kelly took a shower and everything I felt bad about threatening her I went into her room she was sound asleep.

Daddy's little girl I thought to myself well I better get to work I closed the door behind me I went up to the bed.

To only see her stomach going up and down I slowly pulled back the covers "Aww she's even wearing a red thong for me but I'm going to fix that real quick".

Pulling out a knife from my pocket I gently placed on her stomach as I slowly dragged it against her body she suddenly hitched.

Well hello I smiled I worked my way down in a instant I cut the thong like it was butter.

Time for me to go to work "I will never actually apologize but this is the closet thing your going to get" I began to slowly kiss it.

Her head turned left, I licked her clit gently and looked up then she turned right her body is completely aware of the situation but her mind hasn't caught up yet.

I spread her open for display I looked at it for a while putting my thumb on her clit moving side to side, I began to hear moaning.

I slowly started licking the inside of her...hm..pineapple sticking my tongue in and out while teasing her, Out of nowhere her legs lock down on me.

She began to grind against my face "Wow she must really be into this" moaning louder than before so loud that the damn hyenas came to the door whimpering.

The last thing I need is for them to ruin a perfectly good night for me especially for my dick.

Going a lot faster than before her legs started to shake then it buckle down on me and she finally let out her sweet juice after she came I was still licking and kissing her pussy.

Maybe this will makeup for me being bad towards her hopefully.