Bad Date

Joker
Looking at the clock they should be leaving soon hearing footsteps getting louder he's coming.

I laid down in bed turning over to my side to act like I'm sleeping hearing the person who was walking was now in front of my room.

I can feel his eyes staring at me after a couple of seconds more he then left getting up from the bed it's showtime.

Now it should be around here somewhere around here standing up cracking my neck.

Pushing the brick the whole entire wall fell walking outside looking left to right no one should be here right now except for me.

The security is low today that's a surprise walking to my car it should be around here somewhere.

Lighting up a cigarette getting into my car.

Even though my little angel doesn't know it place a little tracker on her not only that but there's a built-in camera

I can see and hear everything she do what can I say I like what I see and she will be mine f*ck a batman.

Better yet I should even say his name he might pop up like beetlejuice swerving my car left and right driving to Kelly's house.

Hm should I

A: find the motherf*cker that's she going out with

B: Sneak into Kelly house

Or C: all of the above

Yea I think I'll go with C, hiding out behind the bush seeing some car pick up Kelly.

Since I already have a bug on her it can do it's job for me as they drive off I got out of the car to go inside her house.

Okay a little bit to the left "click" ah got the front door open walking in closing the door behind me.

Walking deeper inside so she really is new to gotham clearly when she doesn't know who I am going into the bedroom seeing her work clothes.

Laying in her bed I bet she lays on the left side grabbing the pillow and smelling it, yup I was right it smells floral.

Now time to follow her getting out of her bed now going after her and her date.

*****
Kelly
"So you mean to tell me you saw the clown prince" I looked at him tilting my head to the side.

Clown? Prince? "What are you talking about?" He looked at me like you cannot be serious.

"You work at the arkham hospital so I'm sure you know" I sighed "I'm going to go to the girl room" I got up making my way to the bathroom.

How he knows where I work then again liz was the one who set up this little though I still haven't seen her at work.

Coming back out to see my date was gone that means I'm stuck with this darn bill going back to the table sighing.

****
Joker
I seen her when she went to the bathroom and you damn right I scared that little boy off.

I don't need her to know who I am, I don't want her to be scared of me, I don't want her to see me as a monster (though I am one) I laugh.

Seeing her come out the bathroom looking cute as ever sorry to do this to you love but your mine.

Watching her from afar paying the bill, damn it I just realized how the hell is she going to get home.