Savage Punk Roles + Story

Some OC roles and short stories-

//

Major villains:

Tanya Lotus Chang: Dictator.

*Bad. Like...BAD bad.
*One of the mutants who initiated the mutant uprising.
*Popular dictator of almost half the U.S., residing in New York.
*Manipulative, emotionally and mentally abusive. She views those below her in rank as inferior, and will manipulate others to get what she wants.
*Incredibly dangerous and sharp-witted. Every assassination attempt on her has been unsuccessful, as she's always killed them first.
*Mentally and emotionally abuses every lover she's had, eventually murdering them. Tiger Claw is no different.
*In close arms with the TMNT (who was part of the mutants uprising)

...

Gia Black: Second in command.

*Victim of emotional and mental abuse/manipulation, thanks to people in her past and Tanya herself.
*Scarily stone-cold all the time. Never smiles and never laughs or acts out. She does everything Tanya says with no complaints. She won't obey anyone else.
*Has never been seen not at Tanya's side.
*Ignores others.
*Her purpose is to protect and help Tanya rise to power. She's incredibly overprotective of her dictator and will not hesitate to attack anyone who attempts to harm her.
*Pretty sure she's under some sort of mind control.

...

Lee and Xing: Assassins.

*Work under Tanya and Gia.
*Two of Tanya's many hitmen/servants. They earned their title as the best hitmen in the city.
*Xing is completely mute.
*Lee is sadistic and sociopathic, favored by Tanya.
*Lee is allowed to capture enemy assassins and torture them.
*Xing is a cold-blooded, merciless killer.

...

Minor villains:

Diesel Bourne: Feared gang leader.

*Psychopathic and sociopathic.
*Has a ton of mental issues.
*Sharp-witted and dangerous.
*Merciless, sadistic, and emotionally manipulative during fights. (Shown in "Beg For Mercy.)
*Doesn't work under Tanya, but does look up to her and intends on being a supervillain like her.
*Has a part of her that still wants to go back home, but her psychopathic habits take over more often than not.
*Has convinced herself that Jolt and her former family were abusive, though they weren't. Her convincing herself and creating fake memories was a coping mechanism for her crippling guilt.
*Abusive and mentally unstable.

...

Valerie Winterfield: Diesel's right hand girl.

*Was forced by Diesel to choose between her or the Verses/her adoptive family. Eventually she was broken down mentally and emotionally and gave in to Diesel's commands.
*Adapted to her new life surprisingly well.
*Secretly wants to go back, but is too afraid of Diesel's power to do so.
*Is the only one Diesel truly trusts now.
*Acts out on a daily basis and often hurts herself.
*At this point, Diesel is her only light in the Savage Punk world.

...

Nicolas:

*Brainwashed. Not by Diesel, but by some higher power.
*Went through a lot of mental stress, trauma, and multiple mental disorders.
*Naïve and kind of emotional.
*One of the more unstable, emotional ones. Even Diesel gets concerned about him.
*Disappears randomly during the day, often coming back with wounds.
*Usually does the supply runs.