I Got Bored.

I was super bored and made some more OCs because character customization is fun-

Meet Kaya Kuwata!

-Ship kid of Leon Kuwata and Etsuko Hagiwara (in an AU where they're aged up/Leon didn't die of course-)

-She inherited a lot of her father's traits- she's chill, laid-back, but truly cares about her family and friends.

-She'd never even think about killing someone.

-I mean, she'll beat someone up with a bat if she has to but still-

-Ultimate Hacker. She can program a little, since she's close with Chihiro and learns a lot from him, but prefers hacking.

-Like 13-14.

-Honestly her energy is just, "Lady I just work here, I don't know what else you want me to do."

-Speaking of that, she's a retail worker. She doesn't mind the Karens, only if they're extremely disruptive/ridiculous.

//

Meet Kane!

Meet Kane!

-Still deciding on whether or not she should be the ship kid of Acid and Nyx. For now she's a separate OC that vaguely looks like Acid/Nyx, but it can be changed if Galaxy wants, since Acid is her OC-

-Loosely based off of Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa 2.

-Necromancer and mimic. She can imitate people by hearing their voice, and repeat it. Like an echo. She's also a master hypnotiser.

-Like 14-15 maybe.

-Immune to poison/acid (not the OC-). Kinda like Shads.

-Won't hesitate to curse someone if they pissed her off-

//

Meet Mamoru!

Meet Mamoru!

-He's something called a Shadavar. It's an Arabian myth that's basically a deadly unicorn. The Shadavar has a long, hollow horn that plays flute-like music when wind blows through it. The pretty music lures humans to the monster, allowing him to kill them.

-Like the myth, Mamoru is sweet, but sinister and dark-minded. One minute he can be your best friend, the next minute he's torn someone's spine out. Once he gets attached to someone or something, he will protect it/them at all costs.

-No he's not a Yandere. He's not psycho, and wouldn't even think of kidnapping someone. He just does what he has to survive in his environment, which happens to be murderering people/animals for food/energy.

-Speaking of which, the only reason he's able to move freely and do the same things we do is because he has to drain the energy from a being. Like, physically drain their life force. This happens when he kills them, and makes it quick. He doesn't like making people suffer.

-This boi is t a l l, he's like 7'3.

-He isn't blind, his eyes are just super light, giving the illusion that he's blind.

-Sometimes he gets his horn stuck in low-hanging branches and it takes like a whole minute to get it untangled-

//

And finally-

Mako!

-My first albino OC!

-She's also my first DR2 OC! She has a crush on Nagito Komaeda.

-Super calm and patient, she's worked with friends who've had mental illnesses like dementia before, and knows how to work with them.

-Kinda insecure about her condition, since she gets a lot of weird looks for it, but at the end of the day she likes the color of her hair/eyes and doesn't care about what others think.

-Has never been genuinely complimented. The only compliments she gets are on her talent, and even then it's rare because a lot of people don't really care.

-Speaking of that, she's the Ultimate Knife-Thrower. She never misses a shot, so if she yeets a knife at you, P R A Y -

-She's not usually the one to introduce herself first, she's very reserved and quiet.

-Also I feel I should mention she's a mythical creature called a Kiyohime. A Kiyohime is a Japanese myth of a woman who could become half-sea dragon when pissed off. Like the legend, she only transforms when angry.

=-=

That's it-
Bai-