OC Stories/Secrets (part 1)

>These will be mostly angsty, so be warned. Wholesome headcanons and stories will be next<

//

*Azura, at a young age (roughly early to mid teens), was tortured. By who, she'll never tell, but it resulted in her face being scarred (hence her skull mask).

*Alyx has severe separation anxiety. He'll claw at his ears and neck till they bleed if he's alone. Makes sense, he's a pack animal, but he has scars on the back of his ears, jaw and neck from the multiple times he's been left alone and had nervous breakdowns.

*Oreo has tried clawing her ears off before. She was like 10, when she was getting bullied and couldn't do anything about it. Most of the bullying was based around her bat-like ears. She had a whole breakdown one night and tried to rip them apart with her claws, but was unsuccessful.

*Nightshadow has a constant stream of overlapping voices in her head. Occasionally they'll sync up for a second, like they all say the same word at the same time, and it scares her briefly.

*Xena still wonders why her parents abandoned her (and Blackrose). A part of her thinks there was something wrong with her that prompted them to leave.

*Davin has extreme agoraphobia and barely leaves his house. The only times he'll come out is when Edie wants to see him.

*Akuji's parents deprived him of food when he was younger, rarely feeding him. He developed eating disorders and eventually a strong self-hatred and obsession with looks. His other disorders came in soon after, clashing with his obsession with his looks, so he's constantly fighting himself.

*Akuji also dug his right eye out when he was 19. He hated his green eyes so much he tried to make himself blind so he wouldn't have to look at them. He only succeeded in taking one, though.

*Gia still has scars on her arms, waist, and legs from the experiments she went through. Sometimes she forgets what they're from, and then sudden realization hits.

*Apricot had an abusive father, who would often shatter her crystal tails (which is incredibly agonizing), lock her in a closet or her room, and leave her there for days at a time. She's still scared of closets and being in a confined space.

*Dusk doesn't know how to deal with emotional/crying situations. He tries, though.

*Apricot would've had nine tails if her dad didn't shatter some of them at a young age. She has six.

*Due to the trauma she suffered as a younger teen, Tanya started drinking at around 16. It didn't turn into a full-blown addiction, but she would turn to alcohol a lot since she had nobody else in her life. A while after she met Gia, she eventually stopped. 

*Obey Me! Bird has attempted 0Ds a couple times in the past, after Shadow's death. The scenario "Should I?" was her third attempt.

*Kirika, before going to the Devildom, died once, but was revived. She can't remember what killed her, but she suspects it was something self-inflicted.

*Valerie has gotten really clingy with Diesel after finding out about her rather short life span. She's known her as long as she can remember, and is absolutely terrified of losing her.

*John's a really light sleeper. He barely gets any rest because the slightest sound can wake him up. It gets annoying to the point he just avoids sleep all together and stays awake for weeks on end. I have no idea how he doesn't hallucinate.

*Nao told Barbatos to never revive her in the scenario that she loses her last life. She's been alive for nearly two centuries because of her nine lives, so when she loses her last one, she just wants to rest in peace.

*Shads remembers every time she died. Every time she lost a life, the way she died was burned into her brain. Every last detail, she can perfectly remember it all. Even the pain.

*Eva has a long scar running the length of her abdomen, starting on her sternum and ending near her hips. The scar's almost identical to John's, yet she refuses to talk about how she got it.

*Wyetta knew when she was going to die. She knew, when she got sick with Redcough, she would die shortly afterwards, alone, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

*Zeliah is the only one of the twins who is somewhat famous, though Drax is basically the only reason she's alive. Zeliah has a rare mutation where she was born without a healing power, where Drax was born with an enhanced healing ability. So, he's her lifesaver basically. Yet, almost all of Zeliah's fans have no idea who he is.

*Valerie has escaped creeps way too many times to count. Kind of makes sense, she's a delivery driver. She's fast as hell though, and can easily escape creeps now.

*For a while, OM! Bird stayed in Purgatory Hall with Simeon, Luke and Solomon. It was because she was really uncomfortable with the brothers suddenly being all nice to her after they found out she was a descendant of Lilith. Them suddenly caring about her got her extremely insecure. She went to Simeon and Luke because to her, they were the only ones who genuinely cared about her from the start.

*Xena almost gets killed on a daily basis to protect others. She's lucky Mystics don't get scars, otherwise she'd be decorated with them.

*Shads still has a fear of the dark and always has one or two of her lights on in her room at night.

*The entire left side of Monster's face is completely torn off, scarred a blackish-purple. He never speaks about how he got it, and just hides that part of his face with his hair.

*Danganronpa Bird would sleep in Ishimaru's jacket and kept the red armband he had tied around her wrist before she died.

*Pyro is half-blind and partly deaf due to being subject to explosions, battles, and other things. You kind of have to be really close or raise your voice for him to hear you.

=-=-=

That's all-