More Doodles

Okay so I've been sketching some of my OCs recently-

First off I drew Eden-

Nicknames: Vanilla Bean

Age: 18

Personality: Skittish and extremely nervous in any situation. She's shy and doesn't like social interaction, but can tolerate it if she has to. Usually once she makes a routine she sticks to it, making habits really hard to break. However she's extremely protective of her loved ones- even if she isn't really that strong.

Sexuality: Straight.

Likes: Anything that can keep her active (exercise, working, etc), snuggles, hunting (she's a surprisingly good hunter-), her job.

Dislikes: Karens, entitled brats, anybody that harms Riverring or Elijah, violence, pedos/sexists/racists, those sorts of people, anxiety attacks.

Crush: Riverring (GalaxyComets556)

Occupation: Barista.

Other: Eden has a paralyzed vocal cord, so she sounds like she's constantly whispering.

Voice canon: Whoever's singing-

Theme song: Galdive - Nescience

Then her brother Elijah-

Nicknames: Eli, Lijah, Daredevil

Age: 19.

Personality: Complete opposite of his sister. He's hyper, aggressive, and constantly active. He's always finding new things to do, mostly violent things where he gets to whack someone with a bat, and is extremely overprotective of his sister and girlfriend. Mess with Eden or Kaikio, you die. Other than that, he's actually super sweet with a big heart.