Facts and Stories

Haven't done OC facts in a while, might as well!

Includes some stories from some random events in my OCs lives-

=-=

1: When Luther was around 9 maybe, he had a stuffed animal he would always carry around. It was mentioned in one of the last chapters of A Dying Flame; it's a little stuffed black cat with blue button eyes, I made it so it resembles Midnight, since he was always closer to her. When the three new kittens were born (Wyatt, Atlas, Maxine), he gave the stuffie to Wyatt.

=-=

2: Black Butcher literally cries blood. According to her, it hurts like a bitch, which is why she's always hiding her emotions- she doesn't want to cry and experience that agony again.

=-=

3: Delmira has a bad habit of overworking herself. Whenever she's informed of a boxing match, she will train and spar nonstop, 24/7, and sometimes doesn't even sleep or eat until the match has come. Also, when she's stressed or pissed off, she made a habit out of digging her claws into her biceps when she crosses her arms, and often makes herself bleed without realizing it.

=-=

4: Surprisingly enough, even though Colden and Lynn seem like they despise each other, they're actually pretty good friends. They just get on each other's nerves sometimes-

=-=

5: Honestly Cassie doesn't remember what happened when she died- so when she asked and Bronwyn explained she was just like, "Oh, okay lol" and didn't give a sh!t- there's no use hating her sister for something she didn't mean to do-

=-=

6: Delmira HATES being filmed or photographed. If you wanna take a picture of her, you have to take it secretly or when she's not paying attention.

=-=

7: Diesel has no chill when it comes to her like, 4 jobs. She does NOT settle for anything less than 100% during work...mostly since she's practically surviving on caffeine and is stubborn and determined as f*ck. For some reason she's perfectly fine with it? Even though she overworks herself a lot.

=-=

8: When they were little, Keane's twin sister Raven threw him into a pond. For no specific reason, she was just angry and took it out on him when he was just chillin- he also didn't know how to swim so that was fun-

They joke about it now tho so it's good-

=-=

9: Jerenei gets somewhat intimidated when she feels strong emotions. Since she has Alexithymia (inability to identify her own emotions as well as others), she doesn't know what to do when she gets that sudden rush of a bunch of different emotions at once-

=-=

10: Even though Nic's past is almost entirely unknown, he has mentioned having a big sister, as well as a younger sister, but he doesn't say what happened to them. He also doesn't respond well to mentions of school sh**tings, which hints that he probably survived one when he was younger.

=-=

11: One time, during a battle, Bellatrix actually saved Alyx's life- he had been weakened and knocked to the ground, about to be killed, when Trix abruptly launched in front of him. She was so pissed off that she lunged for the enemy, bit his leg, and threw him to the ground, before proceeding to violently thrash her head until the guy started screaming in pain and she let go.

She's still very proud of that moment-

=-=

12: When Diesel was younger and more interested in gymnastics than anything else, she did try the aerial type of acrobatics. She liked it, but eventually lost interest when she got into sports.