Chapter 14: New Things to Dream About

*Do you guys think I should keep the cover I have or use the other one I made?*

Peter's POV

I stood in the center of the ring of dancing boys, beside Felix eyeing Henry. As he sits on the log across the camp. The lost boys are dancing and hollering around the fire. All except Felix who is poking a stick into the ground between his feet. I sigh and walk across to Henry and take a knee in front of him.

"Why am I here?" Henry says not waisting anytime. 

"You don't waste anytime do you?" I said and he gave me a look that said he wasn't amused. I sighed again before saying. "I told you...I need you and your heart. Because without it this island will die. Do you want that? Henry you are here to save the island...to save us. You understand that right? "

"I understand that but how do I do that?" He asks

"You will soon see...all in good time." I say smiling and he looks to the ground. "Henry you will find new things to dream about while you are here." I look up to my tree house and Henry followed my gaze. "I know I have. You will like it here...there are no rules. You never have to apologize and there are no adults here to tell you what you can and can't do. Your one of us now...your a lost boy." With that I stand and walk over to Felix who stands up to face me.

"Take the boy...show him to his quarters." I say in Felix's ear.

"Yes boss." He draws out before walking over to Henry and leading him away.

I watch as they disappear before teleporting myself to the front door of my tree house. I open the door and walk inside. The downstairs was completely dark. Where was she? I walked threw the house and to the door that leads upstairs. I open it up and walk up the steps to the bedroom. Once I get up there I can here soft singing come from the bathroom. I tip toe to the door and press my ear against it. Riley was in the shower singing. Her soft comforting voice put me in a relaxed state almost like a trance. My eyes closed as I leaned against the door frame and listened to her singing.

~

"Peter what are you doing?" I jumped at the sound of her voice.

"Oh sorry I was listening to you sing. Your very good." I said smiling at her.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah ok." She said sarcastically before pushing past me and walked over to her closet. She soon emerged and was wearing a pair of pink silk shorts and a matching tank top. Her brown hair which was blow dried hung past her shoulders. She was so beautiful, her eyes were amazing, so unique and hypotonic. She was truely perfect and had outstanding and raw beauty. If only she knew how strong she actually was. 

"Peter." She clapped her hands together. She gave me a weird look she knew I was checking her out...again. I couldn't help myself she was just to perfect....did I mention that already? Oh well it's true.  

"Sorry love." I smiled cheekily.

She rolled her eyes again. "You coming to bed?"

"I'll be up in a minute I gotta check on the boys, and make sure everything is okay. Don't wait up my love." I placed my hands gently on each of her cheeks and then kissed her forehead. 

She smiled up at me before wrapping her arms around my neck and standing on her tippy toes to give me a hug. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms tightly around he wais, not wanting to let her go. I bent down slightly and put my arm under her knees and picked her up into a marriage cradle. She giggled lightly before kissing my cheek again. I smiled at her she was just to damn cute for her own good. I walked over to her side of the bed, and laid her down softly and pulled the covers up over her dainty body. I kissed her again only this time on the lips.

"Sleep well my angel I'll be back in a few." I whispered she nodded and closed her sleepy eyes. I smiled at her again before turning and walking back down the steps and outside to my lost boys.