Chapter 62: Chop Them Off

Riley's POV

I woke up laying against Peter's warm,protective and soothing body. A smile danced across my face, I could never leave this boy. He means to much to me. I rolled over so I could face him.

"Good morning my beautiful princess." He smiled. I leaned over and pecked his lips, causing him to moan. "You're the best thing to ever wake up to. I couldn't imagine my life without you."

I kissed him again. "Me either."

~

We softly landed back onto the ground inside camp. The lost boys hooted and hollered. Probably happy that I was back home. Simon didn't know yet, neither did Ryker.

"Go see her." Peter said brining me out of my thoughts. I gave him a questioning look. "Go have your girl time. Just be careful and don't get into to much trouble." He pulled me into a hug an kissed my head.

"Thank you, and no promises babe. Love you." I smiled

"Love you too." He smiled back.

I turned around and walked down the path towards Simon's house. Ryker was just leaving and walking towards his house.

I walked to her door and inside. "Okay spill your guts did you guys just have sex?"

"You're back!" Simon yelled coming to give me a hug.

"Yeah and Peter mentioned something about you stabbing him." I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah...funny story." She said uneasily while looking over her shoulder at her knife on her bed.

"It's okay he deserved it." I smiled

"Damn right he did!" She said

I rolled my eyes. "So did you guys?"

"No but um." Her tone changed.

"What is it?" I asked concerned we walked over an sat on her bed.

"I might be-" She said not finishing her sentence.

"Simon cough it up." I said in a serious tone.

She gave me a meek smile. "Well um I might be pregnant."

"WHAT!" I screamed I looked back at the knife. I grabbed it's handle and started walking out of her room.

"Where you going?" She called from her room.

"To cut em off." I said closing the door.

Simon's POV

"What I do?" I heard Ryker said

I stood up and walked to the door. Opening it up I saw Riley sitting on top of Ryker. "Riley get off of him." I laughed.

"Noooo they are coming off." She said back pouring the knife at Ryker.

"Why?! Simon what's going on?" He asked

"You haven't told him?" Riley said looking back at me. I shook my head.

"Alright let's go." Riley said picking Ryker up and shoving him back in my house.

Riley's POV

"Alright you two sit here and you tell him what it is going on." I said "I'll be over here." I walked over and closed the door, then turned so my back was leaning against it and I was facing them. Simon raised her eyebrow at me. "Oh I'm staying so I know you tell him."

She shook her head. "What's going on dear?" Ryker asked

Simon pushed a stand of hair behind her ear and looked at him. "I might be pregnant."

"WHAT! We used protection." Ryker flipped out.

"Well you know things break." I said

"Not helping Riley." Simon said in an exaggerated weird tone.

"Fine." I huffed walking over and placing my nose in the corner. "Better?" I asked in the same tone she gave me.

"Do you know for sure?" Ryker asked

"No." Simon said softy.

"I can solve this." I said turning out of the corner an walking over to them.

"Didn't I tell you to stay in the corner?" Simon asked

"No I did that on my own but do you wanna know for sure or not?" I asked crossing my arms. She nodded her head. "Good then lay down and shut up." I smiled I waved my hand over her belly doing a scan. "Nope your not pregnant." I said

Ryker sighed. "Thank god." We raised his eye brows at him. "What I'm not ready to be a father." We shook our heads at him.

"Thank you Riles." Simon said using the nickname she used to call me all the time.

"No problem." I smiled before turning back to Ryker. "I swear you get her pregnant and I will chop them off." I snarled

He gulped. "Yes mam."

I smiled. "Good boy." I looked back and waved at Simon. "Bye Simon."

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Bye Riley."

With that I walked out of her house and back down to mine.

*****************
So I'm thinking about the sequel. I need names. Any suggestions? Also if you would like to make a cover for it. Please let me know and I will message you. 😊 thank you guys I had no idea my story would go this far. I didn't think it was this good.