Chapter 50: Girls

Emma's POV

"What do you mean she got away?" Rumple asked clenching his fists.

"We left her go...well not technically she put a sleeping spell on us after we took the ropes off." Regina said now realizing how stupid we were. I for one knew it all along. Why the hell would you let her go? Makes so sense whatsoever.

"Well we have to get her back." David or Dad said. Still not used to calling him my "dad".

"Good luck with that." Rumple said again.

"Why's that?" I asked

"Pan knows we want her and he won't let that happen again." He said like it was obvious. When he was right it was obvious.

"Well then what do you suppose we do?" Hook asked.

That's when it hit me. "We need to trap them." I said

"Trap who?" Regina said with a smart ass tone.

~

Riley's POV

"Your turn bitch." I said looking at Simon wait in her to flip her card. She was kinda slow at Egyption. That was until she got the two jokers and King of hearts. Then she moved like a bat outta hell.

"Oh sorry." She replied while flipping over a three. I did the same and laid down a Jack. She laid down a nine. I chuckled and took the the cards. I reached over and grabbed a red skittle from her. "Oh hell no! You do not steal my skittles let alone a red one! No you don't do that!" She said getting red faced. I just laughed and smiled at her. "That's it!" She yelled pushing the stool out from under her.

"Shit!" I yelled taking off towards the living room.

She jumped onto my back and tackled me to the ground. I rolled over and was on top of her. I took off running again until she grabbed my foot. I fell to the ground and tried crawling away. She got on top of my back an started play chocking me even though it hurt a little.

Peter's POV

"It's good to see you better." Ryker said as we strode over to my house.

"I know and thanks for taking over for me." I said looking at him.

"No problem." He said after I teleported us to the front door.

I heard weird grunting and growling noises. I looked at Ryker and we both had weird expressions on our faces. I opened the door rather quickly. Only to find Simon on top of Riley's back, chocking her on the floor.

"What the hell are you two doing?" I asked.

"Killing your red skittle stealing girlfriend." Simon said trying not to laugh.

"Help." Riley chocked out.

"God these girls." Ryker said shaking his head.

I shook mine as well and walked over to the girls. I bent down and pulled Simon off of Riley and handed her to Ryker. Before helping Riley up.

"Thanks." She said clearing her throat.

"You two are strange." Ryker smiled.

"You're telling me?" I said pointing to myself. The girls gave us looks like 'what the hell we are always like this are you just noticing or something.' The resemblance of their expressions was uncanny. I laughed and put my arm over Riley's shoulder and pulled her close to me.

"Are the lost boys still on high alert?" Simon asked.

"Yes they are." Ryker answered for me. I could always count on him.

"They will be for awhile, at least until everything settles down some." I added.

"Good." Riley said

"If you two do go out of camp please take a weapon or two with you." I said

"I would prefer you didn't leave though." Ryker said and Simon looked at him like he just grew another head. "I know your not gonna listen."

Riley and Simon both laughed. Even I know better. I agree with Ryker I wish they would stay here but if they take some sort of weapon with them both then it makes me feel better.

"Well dear let's get home. I have a special night planned." Ryker said to Simon.

"Bye." She gave us that little flirty type wave before walking away with Ryker.

Simon's POV

"Close them." Ryker said once we got to his doorstep.

"Nah." I reached for the door handle.

"Close them." He said and I just blinked at him. "Please."

I sighed "Well since you said please."

I closed my eyes and heard the door squeak open. "Keep them closed and let me guide you." I did as he said and he led me inside. After about ten steps he dropped my hands. "No peeking."