008

Kaneko went to his room jumping excitedly as he sung, "All the time is mine," out of tune, repeatedly.

~

Emi laid a hand on Aizawa's shoulder as she slightly bowed closer to him, "Thankyou for letting him come over." Aizawa turned a soft smile as he laid a hand on top of Emi's, "Anything for you, Joke." Emi awkwardly giggled, "Ah, not that name." Aizawa cleared his throat then smirked, "Why? You were obsessed with it." Emi chuckled  as she rubbed the back of her neck.

Aizawa sat up by the time the door opened exposing a boy with a box full of action figures. "Welcome back," he said. Emi reached for the box Kaneko is holding, "Ah, let me help you with that." Kaneko hand her the box then ran closer to Aizawa's bed, sitting on the chair-the only movable chair around. 

As Emi placed the box on the ground close enough to Kaneko, the boy teased, "I'm sorry to interrupt your romantic boyfriend-girlfriend time, Emi-san," he grinned, "you asked for it and this is going to be long." Emi stared at Kaneko in embarrassment, her eyes widen. 

This kid

As Kaneko grabbed a handful of action figures from the box-the ones he choose to talk about-Emi stood behind him. "You should sit up here, let me have a closer look," Aizawa uttered as if he was so much interested in Kaneko's action figure while he just wanted Emi to take the chair Kaneko is sitting on. 

Kaneko nodded then raised his leg to reach the bed. "Careful, Neko-chan," Emi said as she sat on the chair with her palm supporting her chin. 

Kaneko lifted each one at a time as he explained about it passionately-with the other action figures laid on his lap waiting for their turn to be spoken of. Aizawa smiled each as he notice the boy's eyes gleamed as he talked about it. As Kaneko lifted an Allmight action figure, Emi uttered, "You know what? Shota and Allmight are great friends!" 

The boy's eyes widen as he turned it to Aizawa in excitement, "Are you, Shota-san?!" Aizawa grinned then nodded-not that he like Allmight enough to consider him his friend but he suppose by 'friend' Emi meant they know each other-so yes. Also, he'll never trade that boy's excitement for a single 'no'. 

"Can I see him one day? Ah, he's so cool!" 

Emi was looking through the box as Kaneko and Aizawa continue chatting-mostly Kaneko explaining 101 reasons why he love Allmight. She picked something she thought she recognized from the box-an action figure of someone she might know. But who?

Her eyes widen as she realized who it is. Emi leveled the figure to Aizawa with one of her eyes shut. "I see you've got Eraserhead too, Neko-chan," Emi uttered excitedly as she lifted it even higher. Only now Aizawa realized it was him. He squinted his eyes to have a closer look.

I've got an action figure of myself? 

Kaneko nodded, not so much excited about it. "That was my mum's favorite, she said he saved her life once so she gave me that on my birthday," he explained, "but other than that, I don't know much about him." He pouted. 

Kaneko turned to Aizawa asking, "You know him too, Shota-san?"

Aizawa chuckled and before he get to say a word about it, Emi cut, "He is Eraserhead." At an instant Kaneko's eyes gleamed, he brought the figure closer to his eyes-too close to have a good look of it but did it anyway. "This is...you?!" Aizawa nodded in reply-not knowing any way to keep up with the boy's spirit. 

"My mum would be so jealous right now!" The boy raised his hands up high proudly. Aizawa turned a faint smile remembering how both his parents aren't around anymore. He laid a hand on the boy's shoulder as he uttered, "Emi might've told me about what happened to your parents, I'm sorry about that." 

Kaneko raised an eyebrow confused, then grinned. He squinted his eyes to Emi, "Emi-san don't turn me as an excuse to spending more time with your boy by talking about me behind my back!" 

Kaneko turned to Aizawa with a soft smile, "Also, it's alright Shota-san," he uttered, "Emi-san said they're in heaven. She don't lie."