That Kinda Hurt...

~~~~~~~~~~

GON'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~
I run back to Kurapika and Leorio, and see them fighting Hisoka. No wait- more like Leorio trying but failing to fight him. It was sad but true.

SWOOSH

My fishing rod tip hits Hisoka in the face, long enough for Leorio to get away. My heart is nearly hammering its way out of my chest.

"Did I make it?"

Hisoka turns to me, and sighs a little, and says "Not bad... little boy. Is that a fishing pole? How original." He starts to walk towards me. "I'd like to see it. Do you mind?"

My fists tighten to my fishing rod.

"Leave him alone. YOUR FIGHTS WITH ME!" Leorio starts to charge towards Hisoka, but Hisoka quickly knocks him into oblivion.

I can't handle this anymore.

I jump into the air, and slam my rod towards Hisoka, at full speed.

HE DISAPPEARS INTO THIN AIR.

"Did you come here to help your friend?"

"Augh-?!" I quickly jump away from Hisoka, my thoughts racing and my body fighting the urge to run right here right now.

"Such a good boy~"

I slam my fishing pole into Hisoka again, but he vanishes once more.

"Hmm~ I adore that look."

Before he was able to think, I pulled a secret attack, acting like I had Missed, but snuck behind him, and attacked there. It was all workin-

CLACK
No... It.. didn't work? I thought it would work for sure.

I was currently being choked by a murdering magician. I can't breathe.

Hisoka started laughing. "It's so delightful~. I love that look."

I stopped using my strength to fight him. I was finally let go. Hisoka reassured me that Leorio was fine. He left with Leorio back to the group.
~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)'s POV
~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah man, where is he? I was sure Gon would be here." Killua looked at me, hoping I knew where he was.

"My skills are okay, but i'm not that advanced. I don't have some mysterious superpower that shows me where he is. I'm sure he'll be here soon, just wait." I responded, trying to let him relax for a little bit.

____________

2 minutes later
____________

I turn to look at the path, while Killua scans everyone there, hoping he'll see Gon if he tries hard enough. I see a blonde and green blob- no, wait! That's Kurapika and Gon!

I go over to Killua and tap his shoulder lightly. "They all made it." I say, trying to be quiet, in case anyone hears. It's a bad habit of mine.

Killua shudders, not expecting that. "Where?" Killua asks. I point to where I saw them, and sure enough, they were still there. We start heading over to them.

"Gon." Killua says, catching the green-haired boy's attention.

"Killua, (Y/N)!" Gon turns to us and smiles.

"I was starting to think you weren't gonna make it here. Or that you didn't make it at all."

Gon walks over to us. "I just followed the trail of Leorio's cologne!"

My eyes widen a little.

"You tracked his scent? That's how?! You're the second person I know who does that! You and (Y/N) sure are weird..." Killua responds, more shocked than anyone there.

The mustache man, or Satotz, gets the group's attention and starts to explain everything.

"Excellent work everyone! The Second Phase will take place here in the Visca Forest Park. So I shall now take my leave. I wish you all the very best of luck." He heads back into the forest, and the gates open.

A pretty lady with blue hair starts talking. "Will all the applicants who passed the first exam please enter. Welcome, all! I'm Menchi, your examiner for the second phase."

There was a huge guy sitting behind her. "And likewise, I'm Buhara!"

We were all staring at our new examiners when Buharas stomach started to growl. People in the group started to talk. "What was that noise?"

The two examiners started to chat amongst each other when Menchi finally decided to tell us what we were doing here. "The second phase... will be cooking!" She points her hand out excitedly.

'Uh Oh... I know next to nothing about cooking...'

The challenge got a lot of negative feedback.

"What'd ya mean were cooking?!"

"We came to take the hunter exam!"

Menchi tried to explain it to the other examinees, but they wouldn't listen. After a good couple of minutes, the test finally began.

' I guess I could follow the scent of the meat around here. It's not hard to figure out where all the meat is at.'

I decide to follow the group, being a little behind them. Leorio starts off a conversation. "We gotta catch a pig and cook it, huh? Man, this is way easier than the first phase!"

Guessing on how bad the examinees were treating Menchi and Buhara, this one is going to be a real pain.
"I just hope it's that simple" Kurapika adds, as Gon jumps down to who knows where. Killua turns to me, grabs my hand, and we both jump together. Instead of falling, we landed on a hill and started to slide down.

Killua is excited, and a small smile forces its way onto my face. We start to go too fast, and I notice Leorio and Kurapika behind us. I quickly jump up and finish by walking down. I notice them all in a small line on the ground, and I giggle a little.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Killua starts to yell at Gon, who's currently holding up the small train they've formed.

"I found them." Gon explained.

"Oh yea." I look in front of us, and there are tons of pigs! Tons of..meat-eating pigs...

The pigs start to chase us, so I run up to Killua and the others, and start to run away with them. Who knew pigs could be so fast?!

In the midst of all the running, I realized that we were running in the direction of the others. As soon as they see what's chasing us, the bolt out of there, faster than they did during the first phase! The pigs started to beat up some of the examinees.

Leorio starts to yell and rant about the psycho pigs, and I sigh. "You know if we won't pass this phase if you keep complaining. Its getting annoying."

________________________________________________________________________________
(1003 Words)

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for reading! I'll try to upload the posts as soon as I can. I'll try every day, maybe every other day! Please enjoy!

<3