Trick Tower?

The next day, we all made our way out of the airship. It was bright and sunny out, not a bad day at all. The bean guy that gave us our badges stood in front of us and explained more rules, now about this 'trick tower'.

Some guy starts to rock climb down but gets taken by these weird creatures, leaving us in shock.

A few minutes later, we all decided to go through different 'trap doors' whatever that means. We land in a room together-- surprisingly. There were these bracelets on this podium stone thingy. They had an X and an O on them. I assume that they were for decision-making.

Suddenly, ANOTHER GUY starts telling us more rules. If I knew that we were going to have this many rules, I would've stayed at home.

We put on these wristbands, and a door opens.

At this door, select O to open, X not to open

Everyone chooses O, and we move on quickly. After a while of complaining, and majority rule, we landed in this one room. We were supposed to fight them I guess.

He was a tall man, with scars on his head, no hair, and wearing these prisoner clothes.

I didn't care all too much, but I decided to go first for the sake of it. I did come here to have fun. The feedback was expected I guess.

"(Y/N), you can't go first! He could kill you!" Leorio yelled. Loudly.

"Leorio's right, it's too dangerous!" Kurapika also responded.

"Geez guys, have some faith in me! I am an assassin! I can handle a little guy like this no problem." I answer back, crossing my arms. I'm much stronger than Leorio, so I can win this for sure.

"C'mon (Y/N)! You got this!" Killua and Gon start to cheer me on. I got a little excited about this match now. Let's hope I don't end it too quickly.

I walk up to this floor thing, and It moves me up to the center of the room, so I can fight.

"Now then, let's determine a method of combat. My choice would be a battle to the death." The bald-headed man states.

I shrug my shoulders. "Sounds good to me. That means I don't gotta hold back much. If they wanted you alive, that would've been a different story." I start to smirk a little. I'm taunting him. I tend to do this with a lot of the opponents I go face to face with. It gets them angry and makes it more enjoyable. Not that killing is oh so amazing. I still feel bad. But what am I supposed to do, go against my parents? No thank you.

"You little brat! Let's start this battle already!" As soon as he says those words, I start walking towards him. I didn't even need to use a method. He tried to punch me in the face, so I sliced his head clean off. There was barely any blood either. Just a couple of drops before his body fell to the ground.

"Ugh, done already? Man, I thought this was gonna be fun..." I start pouting. I don't normally act this spoiled, but I like to go up against people who are strong. They built this guy up way too much. He wasn't strong at all. This exam was getting boring.

I turn to look at the group and walk back. Most of them are shocked- well aside from Killua. He's just as bored as I am. Gon looks oddly excited, and Kurapika and Leorio are a little scared I guess.

"H-How the hell did you do that?!" Leorio was the first to speak.

"I just went SHKDN and sliced his head off." Okay, maybe I shouldn't have done a sound effect, but his reactions are funny. "C'mon, you've never done that before?" I look at him a little shocked.

"Good job (Y/N)!" Gon congratulates me. I give him a quick thanks, then Killua starts to speak.

"Just wait till you really see them in battle. That was nothing. I once saw (Y/N) take off 15 heads at once, without a single drop of blood! It was crazy! And she only did it because-MMF" I put my hand over his mouth.

"Haha... That's enough out of you Killua!" I gave him a quick glare. "Anyways... enough about me, who's up next?" I try to switch the conversation. It doesn't work.

'15 PEOPLE?! NO BLOOD?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" Leorio shouts.

"Oh my god dude, can you shut up already! Everyone's always yelling about something! My ears are starting to hurt!" I start to shout back. He backs up a little, and I get confused. "Why are you backing up? All I did was yell at you. I'm not this evil creature ya know. I'm a normal person, just like any of you! Anyways, we need to focus on getting out of here! Someone go next!
___________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the matches were fairly boring, not to mention the fact that we had to stay in a room for like 2 and a half days. We ended up getting out of there with as little conflict as possible.

We end up going to this place called Zevil Island. That was also fairly boring. I got one of the dumb brothers. I didn't kill them, but I did leave them trembling. It was kinda funny to be honest. I spent most of my time hanging out with Killua, sometimes going to see Gon, but not very often.

The chairman starts to talk. He says that we will be fighting each other. Only one person will fail the exam though, thankfully.

Hanzo and Gon go first. Their match takes around 2 hours, Gon wins in the end

Then Kurapika and Hisoka fight. Kurapika wins, but Hisoka whispers something in his ear, quickly surrendering after. I'm curious about that

Then Hisoka and Bodoro, Hisoka won of course, with Bodoro surrendering.

I beat Pokkle, after taunting him for a bit.

Then Pokkle and Killua went. Killua let him win, because he didn't want to fight him at all.

And now, its Killua's 2nd turn._________________________________________________

(994 Words)