This is Pointless

'How did I find myself here...'

Netero starts to explain the rules of the game. Pretty basic. We just have to get the ball from his old grip. Killua volunteers to go first. He uses a basic assassination trick, the rythme echo. It's fairly simple to learn actually.

"I see a buncha Killuas!" Gon shouts, fairly loudly.

The sides of my lips curl up a little, looking down. It's not very noticeable, but it's there. He really is a riot. Not a lot of people can have me genuinely smile. I kinda like it. He's growing on me. I back up, right as Killua jumps up to grab the ball, missing immediately. My eyes widen for a second, quickly returning to their original state. That was a fairly good attack as well. There were barely any flaws! Who is this guy?

Around 5 minutes had passed and no luck. Killua gives a weird smug smile, like he's about to do some crazy trick. He kicks the chairman with his pivot leg. Killua's smile slowly turns into loud wailes, as he starts to shout about how Netero's leg was like steel. I've put together a small analysis. All I have so far is that this guy is far from normal. Any other guy would've had their leg shattered into pieces by that. Also, he seems to be quite old, but surprisingly fit.

"KILLUA TAG ME TAG ME!! IT'S MY TURN!!" Gon starts to shout, as I scoot a bit farther away from him. Killua 'tags' him in, and he sprints up to the chairman, jumping up as high as he could--- and immediately smashing his head on the ceiling. "You idiot! You're supposed to be attacking the chairman, not the roof Gon." I shake my head in disbelief.

"Owwww..." Gon holds his head, howling from the pain.

"WE ALREADY KNOW HOW HIGH YOU CAN JUMP, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ALL OUT! FOCUS!" Killua yells from beside me. Man are they similar in that sense. "YOU HAD A CHANCE, HE DROPPED HIS GUARD FOR A SECOND!"

_________
ANOTHER TIMESKIP!!!
---------------
Those two had been at it for hours. I hadn't even tried to join, I didn't wanna ruin their fun. And I was enjoying myself, watching them fail so easily. They weren't even on his level.

"Hey, (Y/N) hasn't gotten a chance to get the ball yet!" Gon pointed out, finally remembering that I was here too.

"Yea! You gotta try to (Y/N)! Maybe you can get it!" Killua adds, not surprising, he gets annoying when he's tired.

There's no point in arguing.

"Sure, if you want i'll give it a shot." I respond, very uninterested. I turn to look Netero in the eyes, and he seems to feel quite the opposite.

Whatever, I'll try my best and then they'll leave me alone...

I start off with the same technique Killua used. Fairly simple, right? Not really. I mastered that technique long ago, and after a while, started to add to it. Half of my so-called 'clones' are jumping, while a few more are running, and the rest are walking with me. It seemed to distract him and slipped through the cracks that I left just barely opened. I almost got the ball from him, but It randomly vanished. I quickly got myself back up in midair and landed on one knee, slightly annoyed.

"That's a dirty trick you got there Chairman," I say, the glare from earlier returning.

"You really are a feisty one aren't you? Out of all the people I've asked to play this with, you 3 have been the best, you especially!" He points to me again.

"Thanks for the praise, old man, but I did notice something. Throughout this whole match, you haven't used your right leg or your right arm. Why is this?" I ask, a little curious, but mainly just to tell Gon and Killua about what I found, without directly telling them.

"You are right about that. Very perceptive! I only use my right leg and left arm when I have to." He chuckles.

"Whatever, I tried my best, you guys can handle him now. I'm going to sleep."

"Noooo! Stay! We can get the ball from him!" Gon starts to whine.

"Pleaseeee?" Gon and Killua say in unison.

I sweatdrop, and reluctantly give in. "But only for 5 more minutes!"
Netero laughs at the encounter, and we ended up trying to get the dumb ball for around 2 more hours. After a while, Killua and I went to head back to the rooms to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________
(750 Words)

Please enjoy! And make sure to comment as well, I love reading them!