Enderman Siblings (Ranboo)

Bluebellbear Here's your second request!

The Dream SMP meets Ranboo's siblings. Not canon. Siblings' names: Sophia, Lia, and Kai. They're triplets.

"Ranboo can we come with you?" Sophia asked. Ranboo froze and internally panicked a little.

The enderman hybrid had come back home to visit his family. His only family left are his siblings, who are triplets. Ranboo didn't know how the Dream SMP will react to Ranboo's little brother and sisters, but no matter how they react Ranboo would find a stable and safe settlement first before taking his siblings to the SMP.

However, his family seemed to have other plans. Which is why he is taking his younger siblings into Dream's server after a long while of convincing.

"Woahhh! Everything here is so cool!" Kai exclaimed. Kai was always the most ecstatic and childish one out of the three. Sophia is the most reckless and hotheaded while Lia is the quietest one. This does not mean that Lia is shy or agreeable, though. She just usually doesn't socialize or do things in general. In short, Lia is the laziest.

Sophia looks like a younger female version of Ranboo. Lia looks like Sophia with the color of her skin, hair, and eyes reversed. Kai's look is literally just the male version of Lia.

As for personalities...

Sophia is like a more reckless and less cussing female version of Tommy. Kai is Tubbo, but more ecstatic about things. Lia is a Technoblade knock-off — like Ranboo — but lazier and better at socializing.

Ranboo smiled at his younger siblings, "Welcome to the Dream SMP! This is Snowchester, the faction I currently live in."

"Uhh... Ranboo?" A familiar voice said behind him, startling the enderman hybrid. He turned around and saw his friends, Tubbo and Tommy. The Dream SMP had just defeated Dream a few days ago, so everyone was still recovering a bit. Things are getting better, though.

Ranboo waved nervously, "Uh, hi guys... meet my siblings, Kai, Lia, and Sophia."

"What?!"

(Line Break)

"So he had three younger siblings, but he never told us?" Puffy asked disbelievingly. She and Eret exchanged glances. These two were the only other Snowchester members (and adults-) currently in the snowy faction, so Tommy and Tubbo had dragged Ranboo (and his siblings) over to them.

Ranboo nodded as the triplets explored the room with interest. Kai explored the place carefully but excitedly. Sophia wasn't so cautious, but Ranboo watched her more than the other two so she didn't do much. Lia mostly kept to herself but she glanced at everything curiously, failing to hide her excitement.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Eret asked, bringing Ranboo's attention back to the conversation.

The enderman hybrid smiled weakly, "I wasn't sure if they should come here yet. This place is too chaotic and is in constant war & conflict. Also..." He scratched his head, a guilty look on his face, "You know, memory problems."

Everyone stared at him. The silence was then broken by Tommy, "WAIT SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU FORGOT THEM?!"

Ranboo winced, "Uh... yeah? But I have my memory book, so it's okay now."

(Line Break)

After introductions and a day in Snowchester, Ranboo had decided to take his siblings elsewhere. (Mainly because his siblings wanted to explore the whole server)

Most people's react to the triplets were astonishment and adoration. After a tour of the SMP, the triplets had earned cookies from Nihachu, Philza's hug & a flight trip, Sapnap's approval, Big Q's drugs which Ranboo quickly threw away, etc.

(Line Break)

The end. This has no plot and I have no ideas for this prompt at all. 😔 Writers block.

Sorry if this seemed rushed (it was kind of) but this is all I have-

I still hope you enjoyed though!