Y/n's Adventures Part I

「Task」Find the most powerful person in the SMP. You have two days.

The holographic words appeared in front of y/n. They are often given tasks at random moments. Y/n doesn't know who gives them the tasks, but all they know is they have to complete them. Their lifeline, or, rather, their existence, is dependent on them doing the tasks. If they don't do the task in the given time, they will be erased from the world by someone — or something, maybe a god? — called "Auiak". This information was given to them when they got their first task.

Well, its not like the tasks are extremely hard. There is also a reasonable amount of time for each task, so y/n wasn't worried.

Who could this be, though? Y/n wondered. The most powerful person...

Hmm...

————————————————————

Y/n arrived at Technoblade's house. It was simple and cozy. Quite ironic, actually, when you look at its owners' violent tendencies.

The adventurer nervously knocked on Technoblade's house. The piglin was a very powerful person who was not known for having mercy. Y/n didn't want to be attacked by the blood god just for being friends with Techno's enemies. (Tubbo, Sapnap, Quackity, Tommy, etc)

The door opened. "Phil I thought you-" Techno stopped. "Who are you?"

His eyes flashed dangerously and y/n gulped. Welp. Y/n is suddenly aware of Techno's "Orphan Obliterator" hanging on his belt and his enchanted trident flashing in the sunlight.

"I'm Y/n L/n, nice to meet you." Y/n answered. "I was given a task by the... well, god, I guess? Or maybe the universe? I dunno. A task just appears in front of me and I have to do it. Today my task was to find the most powerful person in the SMP so..."

Techno stared at them. "Hold up, you think I'm the most powerful person on the SMP?" He laughed. "You came here to find me when it's common knowledge where the admin is?"

"...." Y/n was quiet. "...You have a point."

————————————————————

Y/n fiddled with their clothes. The admin... Dream.

The green man was right there, right across the lake of lava.

Y/n has heard many things about Dream. He's very dangerous, that's for sure.

Just go in, meet the admin, and leave. In and out. They instructed themself.

The platform started moving. Y/n walked as the platform moved as to not fall off.

Then, silence.

The prisoner and y/n stared at one another, unsure of what to say.

"So... y/n, huh?" Dream started.

Y/n nodded. "So, um, you see..." they explained everything to Dream. The masked man played with the clock as y/n explained, nodding at times to let them he understands.

"I... see." Dream faced y/n. "But I'm not the one you're looking for."

Y/n knew that, since no holographic words popped up to tell them they've done the task. Still, being told this is very... disappointing.