I would have chosen love !!

(this is my first book so if i make a mistake sorry and this is not supposed to be a serious ship, also in this au bbh and quackity are just youtubers but they still look like there Minecraft avatars. So this universe have people who are demons, angels and hybrids.)

(bbh is 23 and quackity is 22)

"I would have chose love skeppy..." bad's voice cracked. tears streaming down his face he looked at skeppy's reaction it was a cross between disgust and surprise. That's when it settled in, maybe he and skeppy weren't meant to be. before skeppy could reply bad left the call and started crying his tail laid limp on the ground. His eyes darted to a sleeping rag, who was laid on his bed her tail wagging.

bad stood up and slowly walked over to his bed and carefully sat down trying not to wake rat up, he failed. rat woke up, she looked at bad and started to whimper seeing the still wet tears. Within seconds she waddled over to bad and licked his tears off of his face.

bad started to giggle, he picked up rat and put her on his lap. she lied down calmly, still tired from the nap she just awoke from. she soon fell asleep, bad sighed and lied down, closed his eyes and fell asleep. The sudden rush of emotions had tired him out.

Ring

Ring

Ring

the sound of bad's ringtone woke him up. His eyes opened and they darted across the room and spotted the phone light, he got up and walked over to the phone. A yawn escaped his lips, he picked it up and saw who was calling, quackity bad thought while pressing the green button on the phone.

'' yes'' -bad said while yawning.

'' oh did I wake you up~'' -quackity said while giggling.

'' yes, what do you want quackity'' -bbh

'' weeelllll do you wanna join my stream it starts in 20 minutes'' -quackity

'' will anyone else be there'' -bbh

'' Karl, sapnap and i was thinking of inviting skep-'' no'' -bad interrupted quackity

'' why not?'' - quackity

...

''bad are you okay?'' -quackity said concerned for his demon friend

''yes i just don't want skeppy there...'' - bbh

'' why?'' -quackity asked

'' I just don't''-bbh

'' what if i don't invite skeppy'' quackity was confused but push it.

'' I'll think about it'' -bbh

'' okay it starts in 18 minutes now see you there'' -quackity

'' i never said yes'' -bbh

'' bye'' -quackity

''wait-'' -bbh

quackity ended the call leaving bad confused '' what just happened '' bad looked at rat she tilted her head. '' i know he is weird right'' rat stood there looking at bad, he looked away and sighed. he walked over to his computer and turned it on looking at the loading screen while bad was waiting for it to stop loading he got on his phone and turned on welcome to the black parade by my chemical romance. He was back in his emo stage.

he looked back at the screen and logged in his background popped up it was a fanart of bad and skeppy hugging bad looked at the picture and a tear slowly rolled down his face. when he noticed he wiped it away as fast as he could. he moved his mouse to open team speak he opened it and looked for quackity's name when he saw it he went to press on it but he stopped.