i love you okay...

no one's pov

bad was driving at a concerning speed down the freeway. all he could hear is the radio blasting extremely loud, loud enough to drowns out his sobs. he srtats to hum to the song on the radio, after a few seconds he was full on screaming the lyrics as loud as possible.

" but its not the fact that you kissed him yesterday. its the feeling of betrayal that i just cant seem to shake and everything i know tells me that i should walk away, but i just want to stay. and my friend said i know you love her but its over mate. it doesn't matter put the phone away." his sobs got so loud to the point you could barely hear the music anymore. but as he calmed down a bit the music started to be hearable again...

' its gonna hurt for a bit of time, so bottoms up lets forget tonight. you'll find another and you'll be just fine. let her go, nothing heals the past like time and they cant steal love your born to find' the song practically screaming at him, just ribbing the past events in his face. his cry's could be heard from the other side of the rode, but no one cared enough to notice.

sirens started to play in the distance, bad drove to the side of the rode letting the cop, ambulance and firetruck pass by.

' what the heck' bad thought, he quickly wiped his tears away. he stated to drive again waiting to see what happened as the car inched closer he saw the horrific sight before him. there was a mans bloody body laying on the rough concreate road. fire everywhere. there were scraps of metal laying on the ground near the mans dead body, a Brocken motorcycle and a car with a large dent in the front. bad had to squint to see what the blob in the car was.

there was a women with a Brocken jaw and blood every where there. bad was beyond terrified. as he looked away trying to keep his eyes on the road. behind him there were hundreds of cars honking at him to move but if he did he would have hit the cop in front of his car trying to drag the mans dead body out of the way. he was struggling to drag the body.

bad felt a horrible pain in his stomach. his nose started to burn he started to cough. there was something wrong and he knew it. he sniffed the air trying to make out the smell... gasoline, bad thought panicking. he opened the door and ran towards the car, disobeying all of the people yelling at him to stay away. he yelled at the police that surrounded the car. they apparently did not hear him. bad looked around and the fire was inching closer. he ran towards the people surrounding the car and started to push them away from the car the obeyed after realizing that this saw serious. he sighed after everyone was away from the car.

someone groaned behind him. bad turned around seeing the women in the car was slowly gaining consciousness. he ran to the car. he reached to the car door and tried his best to open it. he noticed that the door was locked. he punched the window as hard as he could, the glass broke at the sudden impact and stabbing into his hand.

he winced as his blood started to fall onto the floor. he reached into the door and unlocked the door and ripped it open. he observed the women's current situation. he looked at the women then to the fire near the gasoline. he climbed in the car and started to rip the seatbelt off of her. he noticed her Brocken arm.

he grabbed her and started to rush her out the car. he heard cry's from the back seat of the car. he ran away from the car. he handed the women to the police. as he started to run back to the car he felt someone snatch his arm preventing him from moving any further. bad looked at the person preventing him from running back. he was surprised to see that it was a police man. he snatched his hand away from the man and rushed to the fire. he found the source of the crying, a child about 8 years old.

he tensed up. but he snapped out of it and grabbed the kid and picked it up...

a loud noise and a bright light caused everyone to look away. and when they looked back at where the demon was everything was consumed in the fire.

sorry that this chapter was so short but the next chapter will be out soon. remember that i love you all and that you aren't worthless or what ever they say about is bot true. you are an amazing, beautiful person and don't let anyone say different. have an amazing day, but if you don't you can talk about it to me in the comments. love you and happy pride month everyone bye.🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🖤🖤🖤

(861 words)