stop/ part two

If some of you are confused by the titles of each chapter then I want you to know that the title of each chapter does not describe the chapter. Good morning/good night love you. Have a great day.

~bads pov~

As the day progressed we decided to go to the park. Skeppy was being a little muffin and didn't want to go but I convinced him. I was waiting downstairs in my tight black dress. The boys were upstairs getting dressed. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through TikTok. Laughing once in a while. Quackity walked down the stairs in a black short richer into some ripped black pants, a black leather belt, and a few chains.

~no ones pov~

'He looks... Hot'- B thought as he turned off his phone. he stood up and walked towards quackity.

"you look good... I like this style on you you should try it more"-bad said with a bright smile

"oh um, thank you. I will but only for you"- quackity said with a faint blush slowly creeping onto his skin. Quackity wrapped his arm around bad waist pulling him even closer than he was before. Soon bad closed the gap with a heated kiss. Bad wrapped his arms around quackitys shoulders. Bad heard the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. Once skeppy got down the stairs, he screeched in horror. As if he had seen a dead person. He and quackitys lips had parted. but They stood there, with quackitys arm around his waist and his arms on quackitys shoulders. Skeppy glared daggers at quackity. bad giggled and let go of quackitys shoulders. he walked towards the door. his tail wagging back and forth. it almost hit quackity in the face. bad opened the door and happily skipped to the car. once he got to the car he opened the door and sat in the passenger side seat, waiting for the others. after a few minutes of bad waiting he opened the door and yelled

"what are you muffins doing come on or I'm just gonna walk to the park without you guys." bad said with amusement. quackity and skeppy quickly ran out the door and jumped in the car. quackity pulled the keys out of his pocket and started the car.

~ once they got to the park~

bad was the first one to get out of the car. he quickly ran to the swing set that was on the playground. the other two got out of the car and started to walk towards him. bad started to swing. skeppy sat down on one of the benches, quackity sat on the swing next to bad. soon quackity started to swing too.

"hey, I bet that I could swing higher than you." bad said with a large smile.

"yeah, ill accept this challenge. but we both have to stop swinging so it would be fair." quackity said replicating that smile.

"I agree." bad said while both of them stopped swinging.

" Okay." quackity said as he looked over too bad their eyes met. they both had a determined smile.

"five, four, three, two, ONE!" they both said at the same time as they started to swing. bad was in the lead but was quickly beat by quackity in the end. they just laughed. bad stayed on the swings but quackity left to go sit on the bench. on the opposite side of skeppy.

*~once it started to get dark~*

" hey bad it's almost dark we should probably leave." quackity said looking up from his phone.

"yeah, one second." bad said as he jumped from the swing. his wings spread open. the light pink clouds were in the background. bad landed on his feet with a large smile. bad looked at quackity. his face was bright red. skeppy watched the whole scene with jealousy building up.