Im right here...

!!!! there is mentions of body shaming and eating disorder. and manipulation. and there is kind of forced love like kissing and stuff.!!!!

No ones POV.

A few days after the last chapter took place.

halo woke up and he looked around his room. the sun shined into his room. the light made his room look messier than it really is.

 halo looked around with a frown on his face. he sighed before he ripped the blanket off of him. it laid in a large clump. he sat up and he got out of bed.

 he slowly walked to the door of his room ready to leave. he opened the door and he saw the long empty hallway. He walked slowly down the hall, as he made his way to the stairs he stopped and looked around. He felt dizzy, the world around him soon started to spin.

 Halo quickly grabbed the railing that was separating him and a long drop to downstairs. His vision soon turned black.

His body fell limp to the ground. The sound of his body hitting the ground woke up rat who was calmly sleeping downstairs.

 She was alarmed, she stood up and ran up the stairs to where she heard the noise. She came up across halos limp body.

 She was confused, she nuzzled her snout into the chest of halo. Halo didn't move, she was confused and she started to bark.

 The barking got louder and louder. But no matter how long or hard she barked, no one came....

Halo woke and looked at his surroundings. He instantly felt a insane amount of pain coming from his stomach. He looked down at his stomach.

 There was nothing there no visible marks. He ignored the pain when he saw rat laying down on the floor nest to him. He patted her on the head as he stood up.

 He felt a tiny bit of dizziness, but he decided to ignore it. He walked down the stairs and toward the kitchen.

 He slowly opened the cupboards seeing bags of chips, coffee and a few other snacks. He reached to grab a bag of chips but stopped.

' you need to lose weight not gain it.' Halo thought to him self. He pulled his hand away and walked toward the sink.

 He grabbed a cup from off of the counter and he filled it with water. He drank the water as he looked at the couch.

 The couch had skeppy jacket on it. Halo stained at it with out looking away.

He snapped out of it when the water was gone. He sighed and he turned back to the sink and filled it again.

 As he was filling the cup the water started to stop. He was confused, so he turned the water off. He waited a few seconds before he turned it back on, but nothing came out.

 Halo drank the half full cup of water. There was a silence. he walked over to the kitchen table, he grabbed a piece of paper and he crumpled if up and threw it to the ground.

he looked at the other papers.

'water bill is due by **/**/**' halo through the paper at the ground.

'gas bill is due.' he crumpled the paper and he looked at the other papers.

'electricity bill is due.'

'internet bill is due.'

' the rent is due.'

halo pushed all of the papers to the ground. he bent down and he laid his head on the floor.