reaction

'' you know quackity a such a muffin''

quackity was going to respond before he noticed that bad was talking to the dog

'why would bad be talking to his dog on stream unless he didn't know that his mic was unmuted'

Carl and sapnap were confused for a bit until quackity typed through the chat not to say anything he wanted to hear what bad really was going to say since he obviously wouldn't talk to them he waited for a few seconds then heard a sigh from bad he kept on looking at bad's beautiful white eyes that were still a bit red but weren't as red as they were before. he looked happy his blackish Brown hair was flopping every single time he moved his dark black horns going up out of the camera's view you could see his tail unravel away from rat and start to waggle behind him going to each side of the camera frequently going out of the camera's view but quackity didn't mind he watched as bad hoodie kept on flopping against his hair making a tiny flop noise it made quackity blush. he heard bad sniffle a bit he he quickly started to listen into their conversation concentrating as hard as he can to see if bad was OK the dark room that bad was in made it hard to see at the angle that was bad in you could barely even hear bad since he was so far away from the mic but you could hear the tiny little whisper chat wasn't going crazy this time they were waiting patiently to hear what bad was going to say. they were all as curious as quackity was.

'' Hey do you think that skeppy will ever like me back'' -bad said to rat, tears slowly rolling off his cheek

quackity felt broken for some weird reason he felt jealousy rage up inside of him he looked over at chat to see what their response was and they all started aw at the comment by bad other people started to question if bad was gay or not but that wasn't what quackity was worried about he was worried that bad was going to leave him for an ugly diamond man.' he wasn't even that pretty' quackity thought why doesn't bad like me I'm perfect, am I not. I've done so much for him, quackity started to wonder why bad didn't like him back without even listening to the conversation that bad had he suddenly heard a donation go through he heard it on bad screen too bad looked over to a second monitor and noticed that they could hear him he quickly muted his mic again this time making sure no one could hear him. quackity felt annoyed that he couldn't hear what bad was saying anymore so he started to play the video game trying to get bad's attention making jokes about him and dream being too close that didn't seem to work. quackity almost given up until he saw someone donated something bad saw it too it said react to skeppy's love or host. did it get bad's attention it did it definitely got his attention. bad never wanted quackity did see that so he unmuted his mic as quickly as he can he started to tell quackity not too he even started to beg quackity to not watch it. quackity had it he has seen so many people requesting it that he just decided to search it up on YouTube and watch it.

no bad thought .....

i love you guys sorry is so short the other chapter will be so much longer

(600) words