k so sorry but this is not the story

The bomb went off. The bright flame surrounded the small child. Bad regained consciousness, feeling a large amount of pain in his torso area. the ringing in his ears felt unbearable. He opened his eyes. the sight of the fire burned his eyes. he quickly shut them. He heard the cries of a child. He opened his eyes; he squinted his eyes trying to adjust to the bright light. Once he could see. he looked around for the source of the crying. His eyes shot open when he saw Michael... bad immediately tried to stand. Bad let out a pain filled screech. There was a deathly amount of pain coming from his stomach. He looked down at his torso and saw a pipe the size of his hand sticking into his stomach. He looked at the arrows that were stuck in his shoulder, knee and thigh. He noticed the blood on the floor that was his and it looked as if he had lost allot of it. He carefully stood up trying not to let any objects near him touch his stomach. Once he stood up, he noticed the glass that was scattered along the floor and stuck out of various places on his body. He limped over to Michael and saw that there was blood seeping out of a large gash on the side of his forehead. Bad picked up the child. He saw that the bleeding would not stop unless there was something blocking the only exit there was for the blood to escape. He tore a piece off his cloak and crapped it around Michael's head. The black material covered one of his eyes. Bad held the child close to his shoulder, not wanting Michael to be cut by the pipe that was still sticking out of his torso. He ran as quick as possible threw the fire. His wings shielded both bad and Michael. But that protection came at a cost. He felt wholes getting burned into his wings. He winced at the pain trying not to scream as he knew that the child was near him and it may hurt him. they were luckily out of the fire. but Out of nowhere bad felt an arrow get shot into his wing. The sharp metal pipped the flesh of his wing open. Bad almost dropped Michael. He bit down on his tongue Blood seeped out of the places that his teeth used to be. The taste of iron was present. Bad turned around to see none other that dream... bad froze out of pure shock. He had practically raised dream. He snapped out of his thought s and stared at dream his iconic mask. which bad had gifted him, had a chunk missing that revealed his blood red eye. The mask was littered with cracks and what bad had assumed to be someone else's blood. Dream looked at the demon before him with hatred. Dream charged towards the demon. Dream's hand had landed on the handle of his sord. The sword flew out of its holder. The blade hit the side of bads hip. Bad screeched from the sudden pain. Tears started to roll down the child's face as its hands were firmly pressed against its ears. Bad fell onto his knees. His wite eyes were met with emerald, green... dream backed away his face twisted into pure horror. He looked at the sight before him. His hands let go of the sword that he had swore to never use against someone that he had loved. Dreams eyes slowly changed back to blood red. He picked up the sword and pointed it toward the demon.

"if you give me the child, I may spear your l̷̝͉̹̹̼̳̗ͪͮͥî̞̣ͦ̓̑͠f̛͚̲̞̜͕͑̆͐ȩ͓͓̀̓!" dream said as he grabbed bads face and brought it closer to his. Bad spit in his face.

"never." Bad uttered out before he coughed out blood. Dream wiped the spit off his face with an unpleased look on his face.

"whatever that just means more fun for me." Dream said happily. He let go of bads face and grabbed the axe that hung from his back. Bad kicked dream in the balls once he realized that dream was distracted by the axe. Dream fell to the ground. Bad took that as an opportunity to run. Dream reached out and stuck a small dagger into bads wing. The dagger slid down slicing a long cut in his wing resulting in bad falling to the floor. Bad stood back up and ran into the middle of the forest. Dream stood up, he walked slowly behind bad. His axe dragged on the ground, with each step dream took the leaves beneath him crunched. Bad limped threw the forest. His blood seeped onto the floor leaving a large trail of blood. Dream followed not far behind.

"daisy, daisy give me your answer to. I'm half crazy all for the love of... YOU." He sung as the axe that once was on the ground slammed into bads ribcage. Bad let out an ear-piercing screech. Bad fell a bit and looked over into the darkness all he could see was a bright red eye. Dream grabbed bads face. Bad was about to scream but dream pressed his lips onto his. Bad tried to push dream off but he failed. Dream pushed bad to the ground and climbed onto him. Bad looked petrified. Dream smiled and kissed bad again. Bad gasped surprised dream took that as a chance to stick his tongue into bads mouth. Bad sat there in shock. He then realized the situation and grabbed his sword and stuck it into his stomach. Dream pulled away from the kiss and slapped bad. Bad looked at dream he then kneed dream in the balls. Dream fell to the ground, bad stood up and ran. After a while of running, he heard a large crowd of people. He started to push his way towards the middle.

"HE'S GONE AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT...THAT MEANS YOU SHOULD DIE." He saw the person talking and his heart nearly stopped.it was his love the person that he had been in love with ever since the war started the man that he had married... technoblade. Bad ran into the middle trying to calm technoblade down. Once technoblade saw him he froze.

"baby is that you." Techno said letting go of his axe techno ran towards bad and embraced him in a hug but then quickly let go when he felt that bad was holding something or more accurately someone, Michael to be exact the same pigling hybrid that he was. Bad looked all around for tubbo or ranboo but his eyes were met with a very sad looking tubbo. Tubbos eyes widened once he saw his child he ran towards them and grabbed micheal.

"thank you." Tubbo said happily. Techno realized that bad looked as if he had gotten attacked by wolfs or someone. The were many deep cuts and blood on him and techno panicked. Bad saw that he was panicking so he reached his hand out and grabbed technos hand.

"baby I'm fine." He said in a reassuring tone. Techno leaned down to kiss bad but was interrupted by something.

"if I can't have you... no one can." Dream yelled shooting. A poison filled arrow entered bads heart. Everyone was in complete shock including bad. Blood seeped from where the arrow came out. Bad spat out blood. His body fell to the ground. Techno kneeled down, there lips connected. But soon pulled apart... bad was dead. Techno stood up and grabbed his axe off of the ground. He threw the axe and it hit dream in the heart. He fell to the ground. Techno looked back at bad and the tears started to stream down his face...

The end... k so love yall happy pride month. Have a nice day and I hope yall liked that.